𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞- (𝟐)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Don't you think that's kinda fucked up?"

Omniscient

"So that's what happened?" Dayvon questioned, referring to the events from the night before. Taymor nodded his head.

"Yeah, I feel bad now. He won't even talk to me right now. He's been avoiding me all day." He answered, followed by a groan. "I'm so fucking stupid."

"Aye, don't be too hard on yourself. You were only trying to not hurt his feelings. It's not like that was something you wanted to do." Dayvon replied.

"Do you think he's gonna believe me though? What if he just thinks I'm lying again?"

"I think he'll be able to tell you're being honest this time. He'll believe you, just explain to him why you lied." Taymor sunk into the couch and exhaled deeply.

"I tried that already and all he did was walk out on me, Ion know if that gone work this time."

"Try telling him when he's not as upset." Dayvon advised. "I feel like the only reason he didn't listen to you then was because he how mad he was. I think he'll listen to you once he calms down a bit."

"That actually doesn't sound like too bad of an idea." Taymor commented. "Do you think there's a way to make him believe that I love him?"

"The only thing that you could do is lie but that probably isn't the best idea. Why would you wanna do that anyways? Why not just find someone else?" Taymor began to play with his fingers.

"I can't, all that would do is hurt him and Ion wanna do that again."

"But you're gonna have to leave him at some point." Dayvon pointed out. "You can't keep up with these lies much longer, it's only gonna get harder for you." Taymor nodded in agreement.

"You're right, I really can't do this for much longer but I also can't leave him yet."

"Don't you think that's kinda fucked up? I know it won't be easy to leave him but you're kinda holding him up in a way. He could've already found someone else who loves him by now but now he can't."

"I know, and that's why I'm not planning on staying with him for much longer. Maybe I could've told him sooner if all that shit didn't happen yesterday but now probably wouldn't be a good time. I feel like it would be hard for him, especially after yesterday." Taymor expressed. "But what do you think?"

"Do it as soon as you can, the longer you wait, the harder it'll get because he'll only grow more attached to you." Dayvon warned.

"I'll try but I'm not too sure how soon I'll be able to, I might have to wait a while."

"It should be fine, just make sure that after you apologize to him that you start to earn his trust again. That way, y'all can end things on good terms."

"I will." Taymor responded as he stood up from the couch and stretched.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go check and see if he'll let me talk to him." He replied. "I hope he's home."

"It's kinda soon though, do you think he's still mad?" Taymor shrugged.

"Maybe, but I'm not sure. He might be a lil calmer though."

"Yeah maybe, good luck with that." Taymor smiled before heading towards the door. While he wasn't nervous, part of him wondered whether or not now would be the best time to apologize to Kentrell or not. Would it be better if he waited?