𝐆𝐨 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲- (𝟐.𝟓)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Get away from my door with that bullshit!"

Omniscient

"Could you open the door? I really need to talk to you." Kentrell's face contorted in anger upon hearing Taymor's voice. Though he didn't want to, he thought it would be best to answer the door. Maybe then Taymor would stop bothering him. He took a deep breath before going to answer the door.

"You should already know this by now, Ion wanna talk to yo ass." He snapped as the door swung open. "Ion know if you know this or not but yesterday you did some foul ass shit." A small sigh escaped Taymor's lips.

"Yeah I know, that's why I came here to apologize." He explained. Kentrell shook his head.

"What are you not understanding? I'm not tryna hear none of that shit. You know good and damn well yo ass ain't sorry."

"I am sorry. I wish I would've never said that." Taymor admitted. "I guess I should've told you upfront but I didn't wanna hurt your feelings."

"Well it's a lil too late for that now, huh?" Kentrell spoke bitterly as he eased the door shut. Taymor put his foot out before it could close completely. "The fuck do you think you're doing? Go home."

"Kentrell please."

"No, you already had the chance to talk to me but you wanted to talk about me to yo lil friend instead. Ion wanna hear it, now get the fuck away from my door." Kentrell didn't want to be upset with him but he didn't know how else to react. How are you supposed to feel when someone you thought you could trust talks about you behind your back?

"But I'm sorry, I know I hurt you and I feel bad about that. I promise it won't happen again." Soon, anger began to rush through Kentrell. He couldn't deal with this any longer.

"Get away from my door with that bullshit!" He spat, causing Taymor to grow quiet. He exhaled deeply as he soon realized his mistake. "Please just go, ight? Ion wanna talk about this right now."

"But I only want you to know how sorry I am. It might not seem like it but I really do feel bad about what happened. I never meant for things to go down like that."

"Are you really? Cus I feel like you only sorry because you got caught. Would you have apologized if I didn't find out?" Taymor paused for a moment.

"Well no, but-"

"Yeah, my point exactly." Kentrell responded as he rolled his eyes. "Just please go, I'm tryna be nice to you but you really starting to piss me off." Taymor felt horrible. It was never his intention to make Kentrell upset, he only wanted to make thing better between them.

"My bad, I just thought today would be a good time to apologize."

"Well, you were wrong." Taymor stared at his shoes.

"Is there anything I could do to make it up to you? I didn't mean to make you mad, I just want us to be cool again."

"Yeah, you could take yo ass the fuck back home." Taymor wasn't too pleased with his response.

"Kentrell, be serious."

"Oh trust me, I am." He replied. "You know what? Since you not understanding what I'm saying, let me help you out." Kentrell pushed him away from the door before slamming it shut.

"Kentrell!"

"You thought I was playing? Take yo ass home!" Taymor could only sigh in defeat. It seemed like no matter how hard he tried, he only made things worse. Maybe it would be best to listen to Kentrell and go home. As he walked down the steps, he couldn't help but wonder. Would time apart be enough to make Kentrell forgive him?