𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫- (𝟏𝟕)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

         "So you're against me too?"

Taymor

  "Oh it's you." Nick rolled his eyes playfully while letting me in. "I haven't heard from you in days, what the fuck happened?" I shrugged. I wasn't sure how to answer. I thought I was doing everything right, how could everything go wrong all of a sudden?

"To be real, Ion know. I was tryna do everything you told me but somehow I fucked that up. At this point, I'm not sure who else to go to, I tried talking to my other friend but then we started arguing and—"

"Damn slow down." Nick interrupted. "What do you mean you fucked it up? What went wrong?" I hesitated a bit before responding.

"That's the thing, I don't know. Somehow he found out that I didn't really like him. I asked him to tell me who told him but he wouldn't, all he said was his friend told him." I explained frantically. Since Dayvon wasn't much help, Nick was practically my only hope. Who else could I turn to?

Nick gasped. "Hold on, he found out?" I nodded.

"I'm still tryna figure out who told him. I've only told my other friend and you. I'm not sure who else knows about this."

"Me either. That's crazy but to be fair he was gonna find out at some point. How long did you think it would take him to find out? I told you to end things with him as soon as possible."

"What do you think I was tryna do?" I snapped. "I was tryna do what you said but things got outta hand. There was nothing I could do about that."

"Look Ion got time to argue with nobody ight? All I'm saying is that if you would've told him when y'all first went out, none of this would be happening right now! Don't get mad at me, I ain't tell yo dumbass to lie to him!" Nick spat. I backed away from Nick, a bit surprised by his sudden outburst.

"I came here for help, Ion got time to hear 'I told you so' don't you think I know what I did was wrong? I'm just tryna fix it before it's too late."

"Bitch don't you think it's already a lil too late? There ain't no fixing you can do. I'm not sure what you expect me to do." I was stunned by Nick's response. I was expecting him to feel at least a little bit of sympathy. Did I really mess up that bad?

"Who you calling a bitch? And you know exactly what I expect you to do, I want you to help me."

"Um, excuse you? Don't ever come to my house demanding anything! I tried my best to help you but you just didn't listen!" Nick shouted. "And who else would I be calling a bitch? I ain't talking to Casper! I said it once and I'll say it again, bitch!" I stood in utter silence. He really had the audacity to say it again? He must think I'm playing.

"Oh hell nah, you got me all the way fucked up. Keep calling me a bitch and see what happens." I threatened. I could tell he wasn't taking me seriously.

"You ain't gone do shit, now I see why yo friend didn't wanna help yo ass. You getting mad at us like we did sum. You put yourself in that situation."

"So you're against me too?"

"Ain't nobody tryna be against you. We're just saying that there's nothing else we can do. You're against yourself at this point cus ain't nobody tryna argue with you." Nick retorted.

"There has to be something you can do."

"There isn't, I've done the best I could but somehow that still isn't enough for you. Go figure that shit out yo damn self. I'm done tryna solve your problems." Just like that, I fucked things up for myself again. The only person I had left no longer wanted to deal with me. What am I supposed to do?