Two Faces X One Body X No Escape

This is great, I just came back from the dead, and I'm about to die again! Rather I'm about to be pulled apart into pieces. I still don't even know where I am or who they are and to top it all, this name keeps repeating in my head non stop. Who even is Killua Zoldyck!

     They started pulling out my limbs at a slow pace, it wasn't panful at first. I only felt some pressure coming from the connected joints. Unsurprisingly, my master has done this to me, trying to enforce my pain tolerance which seemed to be working until my arms made popping sounds. Following up, my legs fell numb and I couldn't kick free even if I wanted to. Okay, not much pain, but definitely unsettling to feel this much strain from my body. The sound of my muscles tearing made my head spin as I tried to come up with solutions to get out of this dilemma. I can't get them on my own! I'm gonna have to-

"Stop that!" A high pitched voice shouted. "Let her go!"

     The tormentors stopped abruptly as they loosened their drip then lowered me down. I let out a breath of relief as the soreness from my shoulders and knees buzzed. The throbbing reminded me of the training that my master had me go through, although I would occasionally lose consciousness before realizing when the training had stopped. I followed everyone's gaze that lead to a small child with long black hair wearing a traditional maiden dress. I feel like I've seen her before. She had her head down while her hands fidgeted until they became clutched fists. Her head slowly raised, thus revealing a face that I never expected. My mouth gaped open as I examined her appearance. The girl's eyes and mouth were pitch black that seemed like an endless void. Hmm, so this is how people feel when they see Muh.

"What are you imbeciles doing? I did not order you to stop the execution!" The women in charge shouted infuriated. "You know our orders."

     As they grabbed my shoulders the young girl spoke again. "Leave her alone."

     They immediately dropped me. The leader harshly accused them of defiance. No one moved. They kept their gaze at the young girl. One finally spoke. "We apologize, but we cannot continue." 

"What?" The woman spitted.

"First of all, she is a Zoldlyck." Another answered, "but most importantly, you know what happens if one is to defy her. Do you not remember what happened to the young servant." 

     They all started murmuring with one another saying different stories such as thousands of bodies shivering up, others that her own family and partner died as well. Many repeating that she caused the death of many people.

"Enough!" The woman in charge growled. "We were instructed to decease the girl if she showed any signs of threat to the young master Killua. And her knowing his name is already enough. Besides, the young lady Zoldyck is not supposed to be here in the first. I will take care of that afterwards. And the higher ups will hear about your dastardliness. I will finish her myself."

     Before I could process her last statement, the woman stormed over to me and clinched onto my hair. Ow! She dragged me towards the door. With my injured arms. I didn't even have the strength to resist and instead was pulled away like a ragged doll. Suddenly, the little girl stood between the woman and the door.

"I said to leave her alone." She ordered with a quiet tone. "I want you to leave her here with me."

"I'm sorry miss Zoldyck, but my orders came from your parents." She responded and continued to lug me with her. 

"I want you to stay in this room." The young girl requested. 

     Without hesitation the woman, marched forward and placed one foot out the door. My mind became fuzzy. I then felt the woman come to an instant halt as her strong grip weakened. Her body shook, tears fell to the floor. I fell onto my stomach on the cold floor and looked up. I rubbed my eyes several times because I noticed her head coming together. Almost as if an invisible force was squeezing her head. The gap became narrower and tighter until her head burst and blood sprayed everywhere along with her body exploding, having int rain its red liquid. Simultaneously, I heard the crew of butlers crying out loud behind me. Then proceeded on getting their bodies twisted and squashed into masses of skin and muscles. I stared at the fatalities who had just been standing well and alive just a few seconds ago. What just happened... don't tell me that... it was her who did this?!

      I looked back at the young girl who seemed to have returned back to her normal self. She stared curiously at the dead bodies, unaffected or confused. When she caught my gaze, she gave me a bright smile that resembled pure innocence. I can see why she is dangerous now... 

     She took a step towards me. And I will not lie.. I slightly flinched. I assumed she noticed my slight retraction and looked hurt. Her eyes became watery. Oh no. 

"Wait, please don't cry." I tried to wave my hands as I laid on the ground still. But she continued to sniffle. "Umm, umm. what's your name?" 

"My name is Alluka." She answered slowly. 

"Okay, nice. Hi Alluka. My name is Mai." I tried t o ease myself to sit upward against the wall. "I have to thank you for saving me. Really, I would be dead if it weren't for you."

"Oh, you're welcome but it wasn't me. It was Nanika." Alluka responded. Nanika huh? So the other girl has a name too. Kinda like me and Muh, they are two different people sharing a body. What are the odds of that. 

"Are you here because of my big brother?" She asked suddenly. 

     Her questioned bewildered me and I wasn't sure my self what I was doing here. My memories were still a little fuzzy. All except- "Is your brother... Killua Zoldyck?"

"Yes!" Alluka said excitedly. She then opened her arms and moved towards me. Before I could reject, Alluka gave me a tight squeeze as she giggled to herself. My chest tightened, flashes of a younger girl swept through my mind. It was a different girl who was a lot younger. Where is that little girl... All of my memories are mixed up. Nova... Lee... 

"Why are you crying?" Alluka wondered, then wiped a tear from my cheek.

"I'm not sure..." I stared at the ground. Why does remembering them make me sad?

"I apologize for interrupting, but we have another matter waiting." My lips moved. Muh finally decided to speak. "Alluka you said earlier about fulfilling any request we wanted if we did what you ask." 

"Yes, I remember. Go ahead." She sat on her knees then placed her head down and when she looked up again the face from before appeared. 

"Wait wait, umm Muh." I came to my sense and wanted answers now. "What is all this. You're acting as if she can grant us a wish or something."

"Well, she made it seem so. And after seeing what she could do. I do not think that it is trick. Now think of something that will get us out of here." 

"Huh, me! But I don't even know where we are!" I whined. My body ached and my head spun the room round and around. I have nothing to lead me. Only one thing keeps murmuring in my thoughts... Killua Zoldyck. My eyes raised to Nanika. 

"Do you know what you want?" 

"Yes." I gave it a few more thoughts, but no matter what I have no other place to pick. "Take me to Killua Zoldyck."

"Okay!" She cheered. "Say hi to big brother and give him a big hug for me."

     I'm not sure why, but that sounded like a condition rather than a simple request. Whatever power she processes is nothing to mess with. The room began to fade, I seemed to be on the brink of passing out. I was able to point out a second figure. "Alluka what have you done! Where is she disappearing to?" I couldn't picture the person speaking, however their last words swirled as I finally went out. "Killua will now die because of that girl..." Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~

     Am I alive? I can hear my thoughts so I must be. I moved my fingers slightly trying to feel my surroundings. I touched a cold stoned floor and a wall. I swayed my head side to side as it rubbed against a velvet frame... a door maybe. A chill ran up my body as my senses came to me, I could feel the presence of other people. Two people to be exact, their heartbeats were faint. Their scents were masculine. I mainly heard an older man speak, then the other man spoke, although it sounded to be a young child. Could that be Killua? I'm finally with Killua. 

     Now let's see if that is a good thing or bad... My heart jumped and my happy meter beeped. Hmm that's strange. I need to wake up. With my eyes still closed, images of a boy flashed in my head. He had white spiky hair, and crystal blue eyes. His stare was cold but turned soft when they looked at... me. Are these memories or hallucinations?  All I know is that this boy is my only way out of here. I'm back Killua.