Spilling X Tea X Reunion

Muh's POV

     Despite being at a disadvantage, I didn't display a single sign of defeat and instead focused my attention to Alluka who appeared miles away across the room. Fortunately, the butlers did not seem interested in her, so she was not in any danger. She displayed a frightened expression as she tried to pry through the wall of people. The attacker from before, kept running back and forth over and over striking at me each time. I looked around trying to figure out what to use to counter, but all there was were the tea cups... filled with tea. After studying the assailant's attack patterns, right as they were about to strike from my left, I dove underneath their arm and rolled under the table where the teacups laid. A bolt of sharp pain pierced through my chest, however, I shrugged it off and quickly grabbed a cup. The steam from  the hot tea shifted as a pair of feet walked in front of the table.

"Ya know, we're only here to detain you and make sure that the young Zoldyck is out of harms way. However..." A young-sounding guy said slyly "They did say to use whatever force that seemed necessary."

"They" huh.. Whom exactly? He sure is talking big for someone who works for a family of professional assassins. I don't know much about their work, but I assumed that if their reputation is highly known, then their staff should be about the same elite level. I caught a glimpse of his handkerchief hanging off the front pocket of his old-fashioned butler outfit. It read:  Doulos. Hmm, I do not recognize him nor that name... but I do know its Greek meaning. 

"Geez, when they told me that all I had to do was finally get rid of the Atropa Belladonna, I was ecstatic to finally meet you." He kept circling around the table like a shark. And continued, "They even offered to make me an official servant if I achieved the task."

     A servant? That doesn't seem like something to brag about. I wonder why it matters so much to him. I've been a servant as far as I could remember, and it's nothing to take pride in. I'm surprised people still call Mai, The Atropa Belladonna. It's a name that people started calling her when rumors of victims dying from poison spread around. Mai had discovered some poisonous berries near the woods by our master's mansion, then created the pills. She made them after a moment in time where she refused to use knives or blades as a weapon, and discovered another way to kill her victims with poison. Although, it wasn't until she found a way to make the paralyze pills that she got creative to force information out of people, slow down victims that were stronger than her, or psych them out with a bluff. Eventually, she came up with the combination of the poison/ paralysis pill which is an extreme item that causes intense symptoms to victims. I wasn't too thrilled about using the pills, but eventually found use for them....

"Enough playing around, I'm ready to end this." As he finished his quote, I saw his fingers curling under the edge of the table ready to throw it off, leaving me defenseless. "I got a score to settle with yo-"

     At the first sight of his face, I hurled the tea from the cup, aiming all around his facial area. Doulos howled in pain as he held onto his face. All I intended to do was distract him while I crawled away, but as I made my escape I felt a gooey substance land on my hand. I couldn't help to look back and what I saw astonished me.

"What did you do to me!" He growled, "My face is falling off!"

     Blobs of skin slipped through his hands as he tried keeping it together. I've seen scorched faces caused by boiling liquids, but this is a new level of burns. I found the teapot on the floor and looked inside. It was halfway full . When I smelled inside, I immediately recognized the scent that belonged to the berries that Mai uses. The scent was strong meaning that there was a high concentration of the berries. Doulos removed his hands from his face, revealing muscles exposing through the broken skin as he squinted his eyes around.