☣︎36

* ✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧ *

Jeno took his keys out, and opened the door to his apartment, taking off his coat and closing the door again

"Honey! How did the first day go?" Gaeul suddenly appeared, scaring Jeno.

"What are you doing here mom?" Jeno questioned, as he went past her to go to the kitchen.

"I came to see you! So? How did it go?" Gaeul excitedly asked, as Jeno poured himself a glass of water.

"Good" was the only thing Jeno said.

"Ah c'mon! No details?" You could clearly see that she was trying hard to build a conversation with her son.

You see, over the past years, Jeno grew more distant to his mother. Jeno knew that she kept him inside for him to feel better, but Jeno had never experienced that thing called childhood. He had always dreamed of going around while playing with other children, but that never happened, instead he was forced to stay home and play all alone with his toys.

When Jeno started to grow, and he became an adolescent, things got worse. He didn't want to face his mother anymore , after they had a serious conversation. Since then, he had started giving her the cold shoulder, and she always tried to make things better, what she didn't realize was that she was the reason he was ruined now.

"Mom. Just tell me what you want" He knew his mother all to well, he knew she wanted something as soon as he saw her.

"Where have you been lately? Who have you been hanging out with?" Gaeul spoke in a more serious tone.

"Why?"

"Just Tell me!" The woman raised her voice.

"I've been going out with Mark hyung and his friends" Gaeul then scoffed, even though they didn't talk much, Gaeul knew when her son lied.

"Who are marks friends?"

"None of your business" The male was slowly getting irritated, why did she suddenly want to know what went on with his social life?

"JUST TELL ME THAT YOURE GOING OUT WITH WONGKYUNGS SON!" The older woman had lost her patience, going straight to the point.

"What? I'm not" Jeno shamelessly lied to her face.

"Why would you go out with a person like him?" She spoke in a disgusted tone.

"Like him? Mom he's fucking human!" Jeno slammed his hands on the kitchen counter.

"His father is the fucking fault why you lost your childhood! Why you had PTSD! It's all his fathers fault and yet you go out with a person like him?!?!"

"Are you fucking serious right now?! Just because his father is a bad person, it doesn't mean he's one too!?" Jeno had never raised his voice with Gaeul before, and that had taken her off guard.

"I don't care Jeno, you aren't allowed to see him, and don't you dare to tell anyone about this. Understood?! If I see you with him, I won't hesitate to send you abroad" The woman took her coat, and put it on.

"I'm a fucking adult mother, you can't just send me there, and you can't tell me who I'm allowed to see and who not" jeno was clenching his fists, he was definitely going to punch something later.

"Oh yes I can Jeno, because I'm your fucking mother, and because you have nothing without me. Yes, you might have an apartment all by yourself, and you might have a place where you work at, but remember that with one click of my fingers, it'll all vanish, I promise you Lee Jeno, If you see that boy again, you'll end up bad. And remember I'm doing this for you" She lastly said, as he went out.

"Doing it for me?!?! Fuck you!" Jeno screamed, as he launched his glass against the door. He knew that there must be something more to it, and he wanted to find out what, but now that wasn't his main concern.

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you" Jeno repeated, as he broke down, he slowly sat down on the floor, as he cried. What did he do to deserve this?

(A/N): I'm sorry (kinda)