✈︎7

༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"Jeno! Come on we still have a party to attend" Gaeul said, putting on her rings

Yup. You heard that right. Jeno was finally allowed to go out. As soon as he turned 18 his mom let him run free. He doesn't have PTSD that strong anymore, now he only gets frightened by big places like concerts or fabrics.

"Mom you still didn't tell me whose party" Jeno reminded her, while helping her put the necklace on.

"You'll see when we'll get there, now go and dress! I told you to that 30 minutes ago and you're still dressed like this! Go!" His mother stressed him.

Jeno just gave up on arguing and went in his room, searching for something to wear. His mom had told him there will be boys and girls his age, so he decided to go for his own style, which he liked very much.

Jeno, for all these years of being home schooled, had developed a strange interest for dancing and fashion, so being stylish wasn't a problem.

He took out a white t-shirt, it was a little short so it could be called a crop top. It had a big smiley face made of pearls who shined. Blue Jeans with patches and other glitters on them, his Calvin Klein boxers showing a little, a black belt and chains around his neck to match the shirt. In the end, Jeno put on his eye brow piercing, who was made some months ago, his black hair was down, yet you could still see the piercing. Afterwards he went downstairs seeing his mom already waiting on the couch for him.

"I'm just going to put on my shoes and jacket then we can go" Jeno quickly went to pick up his things, putting on black sneakers and a black jeans jacket.

(For reference)

(For reference)

"Let's go?" Jeno questioned, then he followed his mom into the car.

"How long is the drive?" the black haired male questioned.

"Did you put on make up?" His mom instead asked him.

"Yeah a little of eye shadow" Jeno calmly answered.

"Okay, anyways in about 30 minutes we'll be there."

Jeno then took out his phone and started checking out new posts on Instagram.

"Oh and Jeno, we'll be picking up mark so if you want go sit with him at the back later" his mom said.

Mark, was jeno's newfound older brother. He found out that his dad had a thing with a Canadian woman before having him, so he never knew he had a brother until 2 years ago.

Even though Jeno didn't like the idea of sharing his mom, mark was super nice, he had moved back to Korea as soon as he was an adult, because he didn't want to stay with his mom anymore. So he searched for Junhan's ex-wife to see if she could help him around Korea at the beginning.

Jeno and Mark weirdly got along well, the older was the only person whom Jeno talked to besides his mom and Jaemin, but no one knew about him meeting Jaemin some years ago.

(A/N): hi