𖨆1

* ✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧ *

22.12.2007

The little kid and his mom were going through a fabric, at that time owned by the dad of the little kid.
"Mommy! Mommy! Why is there a kid working here? He looks so small and hurt!"
The little kid whined.

"A kid? What are you talking about honey?" The young-looking woman questioned her child.

"Look! There's a lot of them! But this one looks so hurt" the little kid, called Jaemin, told her.

"What?!" The woman exclaimed.
She started looking around in shock. Seeing kids who maybe had her sons age, working, while their moms were doing even harder work in the other rooms.

"NA FUCKING WONGKYUNG!" The woman, Mrs.Na was infuriated, kids? Working? There's no way, she thought.

"Yes honey?" The older man hurriedly walked down the stairs.

As soon as he was near her wife, he was saluted by a harsh slap.

"I didn't marry an old man who treats kids like this! I though we fucking agreed on no child mistreatment!" Mrs.Na was far by angry now.

"But darling! The work had to go on,-" the man tried to insist.

"Shut up! Tell me right now, since when are those kids working here" She demanded.

"That's not import-" the man tried to argue.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME RIGHT NOW! THIS IS ILLEGAL!" She screamed, she looked out of her mind, but she was just trying to save those poor kids.

"Since about 2 years I started assuming kids."

"I WANT DIVORCE!" Jaemin was silently crying behind his mother. He was a smart boy, yet he still couldn't understand why those kids were working. What he knew was that his mom was going to leave his dad really soon.

After some heavy arguing, and the man, who was Jaemins dad, agreeing, the divorce was set. They'd call as soon as possible to get the papers and that whole ton of other stuff.

"Mom? Can we take one with us?" The kid pleated, pointing at the kids.

"Honey, they're not 'things' we can't just take them!" The mother, who's face was strained from tears, scolded her only son.

"Then... can we save one?" Jaemins puppy eyes were pleading her.

"Honey, that kid probably has a family already!" She said, she had to convince the kid.

"Then let's take the family with us! Look! They look all so tired! I bet they're mommy's aren't strong enough to take care of them!"

"Honey...." The woman continued.

"Mommy let's do this! Because you told me that we have much much much money, we can give it to their family's! But can we still take one?"

Mrs.Na, also knows as Minyoung, thought about what his son just said. 'Wait. This activity is going to end soon because I called the police, the money is going to go to jaemin, but because Jaemin is too young, it's going to go to me, so if I pay all those workers, they'll get enough money to buy or rent an apartment and raise they're child's!'

'But what about the kid that Jaemin wanted to take with him?'

(A/N): what do you think?