ఌ23

* ✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧ *

"WHY DO THEY MAKE HER DIE AND THEN REVIVE IN ONE FUCKING FILM LIKE I CRIED MY EYES OUT FOR NOTHING NOW???" Jaemin whined

"WHY DO THEY MAKE HER DIE AND THEN REVIVE IN ONE FUCKING FILM LIKE I CRIED MY EYES OUT FOR NOTHING NOW???" Jaemin whined. If he had known that Anna would be alive again (he knew it because he watched it way too many times) he wouldn't have cried. Yet here he is, clinging onto Jeno like a baby while complaining.

"I don't know nana, but stop crying now, you're only allowed to cry if it's happy tears" Jeno ordered. He didn't like to see the younger cry at all, it hurt his heart.

"Fine" Jaemin pouted, as he wiped his tears.

"Do you want to go to sleep or watch something else?" Jaemin questioned, as he sat down straight again, even though he didn't want to.

"I'm sleepy" Jeno yawned.

"C'mon let's bring you to bed" Jaemin directed Jeno towards the guest room, then proceeding to show him where the extra blankets and cushions were.

"Sleep well Jeno" Jaemin said as he slowly closed the door.

"Don't go..." Jeno quietly murmured, obviously talking to himself.

He definitely didn't expect Jaemin to hear.

"W-what?" Jaemin blushed, thank god the lights were off.

"N-nothing" Jeno said, slowly hiding his face under the blanket just like Jaemin did while they were watching the movie.

Jaemin didn't know where the confidence came from, but he walked towards jeno's bed, and lifted the blanket up, making his face stay very close to jeno's.
"Lee Jeno, what did you say?"

"S-stay?" Jeno breathed, his eyes glowing, even though the room was dark.

"Gladly" Jaemin smiled as he lied down next to Jeno, pulling the blanket over both of them.

The older was blushing too, holding onto dear life. 'He's too cute'
Jeno thought as he replayed the scene in his mind. He was snapped back from his thoughts when Jaemin asked him another question.

"Can I hug you?"

(A/N): mama was disappointing, and universe slaps (written 11th DECEMBER 2021)

Sorry for the late update! Anyways enjoy!!