SPECIAL CHAPTER - THE FUSHIGURO SORCERERS' MEETING THEIR DAD

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Zenin Maki, Zenin Naobito, and Nanami Kento were as of right now, stuck in a domain of the curse spirit they were fighting. 

They were fighting it out with the humans on a disadvantage when Megumi and (F/N) showed up. "Domain Expansion: Chimera Shadow Garden!" Megumi yelled.

A hole was created in the domain and in came the Fushiguro siblings. "MAKI/MAKI-CHAN!" The duo yelled. The said girl looked up along with the 2 1st grade sorcerers. 

"Megumi. (F/N)-chan." Maki said. Megumi then handed her a cursed tool. "You know, you guys are such cocky brats!" She continued. 

"(F/N)-san." Naobito said. "Fushiguro-kun. (F/N)-san." Nanami called out. (F/N) looked and saw Naobito and Nanami. 

"Ah, Nanami-san, Zenin-san." She gave them a small bow then went to fight the curse. The others were in a trance while watching (F/N) use her cursed techniques. 

"Heh. This is my first time watching her battle and wow. She's good." Naobito said. 

Everyone started to fight alongside (F/N). Megumi started to talk about the plan of escaping he had using his domain.

"Why can we just use mine?" (F/N) said. "We need you later on so we need you to save your cursed energy." Megumi said. "It'll be..." She started but was cut off.

"No, (F/N). The incident here in Shibuya is very dangerous and you I think are the only available special garde sorcerer here. Gojo-sensei is sealed, Okkotsu-senpai is still overseas. Geto Suguru is on the evil side. And I don't know where Tsukumo Yuki is." 

(F/N) was taken aback by Megumi's attitude. "Hehe. I guess you're right, Meg." (F/N) said. 

When Megumi laid out his domain and created a hole in the bigger domain, everyone started to run to the hole when a body fell in. 

Everyone was surprised. Unfortnutlanty, Megumi's domain closed and now there was no room to escape. 

When the body landed on the ground, it took the cursed tool that was in Maki's hands, leaving her in disbelief. Naobito was so surprised to see a dead person he knew walking. "Toji!?" The old man yelled.

That caught (F/N)'s attention. She turned to the head of the Zenin clan. "Toji? Isn't that my dad's name?" She asked. 

He nodded. (F/N) looked at the man in front of everyone. She examined him from head to toe. A well built body, black hair, green eyes, and a scar on his lip to name a few. 

She then compares her and Megumi's looks to their dad's. Black hair and green to dark blue eyes. "Our dad, huh? Isn't he dead, though?" (F/N) questioned.

She then watched with everyone how Toji exorcized the curse. The domain then disappeared. 

Just when they were trying to figure out if the Toji was on their side or not, the said man whacked Megumi and (F/N) outside onto the streets. 

"MEGUMI! (F/N)-CHAN!" "(F/N)-san!" "(F/N)-san! Fushiguro-kun!" Everyone called out. "It's ok. We got it from here!" The girl yelled back. The Fushiguro siblings then started to fight with Toji.

(F/N) going slightly easy since it is their dad. She saw that Toji was targeting Megumi more than her. 

"I see. Going for someone more weak, huh? You know that I'm pretty strong. Stronger than you." (F/N) said.

 That was when the 2 Jujutsu High students were cornered. "What now?" Megumi asked. 

Toji then got a flashback. In the flashback in summary, it was him and Naobito talking about Megumi and (F/N).

Once Toji snapped out of it, he asked the 2. "Hey. What's your name?" He asked. "Fushiguro?" Megumi answered while confused.

He then turned to the female. "Fushiguro (F/N)." She said. "Not Zenin, huh?" The 2 watched as Toji raised the weapon he had in his hands. 

"Good for you." He said. He stabbed himself in the head. They watched as he collapsed and his face changed. Megumi started to go into thought and connected the dots.

He then flinched at the wound he got on his side. (F/N) saw that and placed her hands on his head and used her Reversed Cursed Technique. 

"Hey, (F/N)?" Megumi called out. "Hm?" He replied. "Is that our dad?" He asked. She froze. "Please don't lie." He said.

She sighed and placed her hands back down. "Gojo-sensei told me not to tell you but oh well. Ya, that was." 

(F/N) started to explain everything she knew about their dad. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She said. 

"It's fine. At least we got to see what he looked like." Megumi said. "Yeah. We look so much like him." (F/N) smiled sadly.