CHAPTER 23 - PANDA VS. MECHAMARU AND MAKI VS. MIWA

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Panda and Mechamaru attacked each other violently. Dodging, blocking, kicking, punching, and using cursed techniques were all present in the fight. 

Well, Panda was just dodging and blocking. Panda wanted the fight to end quickly to help Kugisaki but that is not what Mechamaru is looking for. 

Panda stopped for a second to ask his opponent a question. "You're pretty strong. What rank are you?" Panda asked.

"I don't think the ranks of defeating a curse are relevant here, but if you must know I'm a semi grade 1." That made Panda on ultimate guard. 

After Mechamaru sent his last attack, Panda started to attack so rapidly that he couldn't even read his movements.

They both then stopped to talk about themselves. How Panda heard about someone on the Kyoto side being something like him but didn't expect it to be Mechamaru. 

The said robot took that as an offence. He also started to talk about how his human form looks, how he was born without a right arm and anything below the knee. 

Also how he can't feel anything from the waist below, how fragile his skin is and how he feels about every hair on his body. 

"I have a vast range for my cursed energy and fire power above normal. I didn't wish for any of this, though. If I could give it up for a normal body, I'll do it in a heartbeat. So you see, I had to discard my body. Seeing a doll like you walking under the sun like it's nothing, I just absolutely can't stand it!" He stated.

Mechamaru then blasted a canon from his mouth right at Panda. 

Everything surrounding them was destroyed. Just as he was about to walk away, Panda spoke from all the smoke. 

Mechamaru turned around and was met with Panda but in a different shape? "I'm kinda pissed." Panda said. "What the hell is that form?" Mechamaru asked.

Panda was in his gorilla mode. Panda is not a panda! Panda has siblings inside of him and gorilla mode is one of them, his brother to be specific. 

They are always there to help him is what Yaga said to him. 'Panda core' is a balanced shaman form but is exhausted from fighting Mechamaru before. 

'Gorilla form' is a form for close range battles. Big sister core was done in the first attack when Mechamaru shot a bullet at Panda.

Panda punched Mechamaru and he was blasted to the roofs of the Jujutsu Tech buildings. They once again fought each other. In the end, Panda won. 

But before he left, he asked for Mechamaru's phone. Let's take a peek at what our wonderful (F/N) is doing shall we? 

She was just running around campus looking for curses. She already exorcised 2 with her technique 'Projection Sorcery'. 

"I can't help but feel like something is still off." She muttered. With Maki and Miwa, they were sparing. 

Miwa couldn't help but notice that Maki was really strong. Like she could defeat a grade 2 curse. What Mai described Maki as was not accurate.

Miwa was about to use her technique but Maki saw through it. So she broke her long staff into 2 pieces and tossed one at Miwa as a distraction. 

Without her knowing, Maki threw a kunai at her too but she dodged it in time. But when Miwa dodged it, Maki came running at her and used her other half of the staff and attacked Miwa. 

Maki then did an aikido disarming technique and removed Miwa's sword out of her grapes. "Huh!?" Miwa shouted.

"Pretty nice blade you got here." Maki then ran away with the sword and left Miwa empty handed. "Huh?" Miwa was confused.

With the adults, Mei Mei watched the fight between Maki and Miwa. "Hehe. What an interesting girl like (F/N)-chan. Why don't we promote her to grade 2 already?" 

"I agree and so would (F/N)-chan but her family seems to keep getting in the way. The Zenin clan should just be honest and acknowledge her already." Gojo said.

"Heh. I don't understand connections not based on money." Mei Mei said. Gojo then turned to Mei Mei. 

"Anyways, I could help but notice the video feed around Yuji keeps cutting out." Gojo said. "Well, what can you do about animals? Besides, it gets tiring looking at things from their point of view after a while." Mei Mei said.

"Hm. Are you sure about that? I have a question for you, who's side are you on Mei-san?" Gojo asked. 

"Whose side? I'm on the money's side, of course. There's no value in something that can't be bought since you can't exchange that for money." Gojo smiled.

"I wonder how much!" He then glanced at the Kyoto's director. He was happy that he trained Itadori. 

Just then, one of the flags? on the wall burned red. Red means Tokyo and blue represents Kyoto. "All these one on ones, did they forget the main objective?" Utahime asked.

"Why can't they get along?" She continued. "Maybe they got it from you, Utahime." Gojo teased.

"You're the only person I don't get along with!" She yelled. "The one that exorcised a curse was Panda. Most of them are from (F/N)-chan! She is on a roll!" Gojo said.

"Hm. You're right. She's doing amazing with exorcising the curses. Using what technique again?" Yaga asked. 

"Her Projection Sorcery Technique. It's a technique inherited in the Zenin clan." Gojo said. "The head of the clan and one of his sons have the technique." Mei Mei said.

"It's very powerful if used right." Gojo said. "Is that so? Interesting." Gakuganji said. (F/N) on the other hand was still looking for the curses. 

"Did Kyoto or the others exorcise the boss curse?" She muttered. Just then, she started to sneeze like crazy. "Someone's talking about me. I hope it's good."