CHAPTER 36 - SPECIAL GRADE

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - FUSHIGURO (F/N)

"On behalf of Nanami Kento." Nanami-san spoke up. "On behalf of Yaga Masamichi." Yaga-san said. "On behalf of Mei Mei." Mei Mei said.

They then said together. "We recommend Fushiguro (F/N) be promoted to special grade sorcerer!" 

-HUH!?- I was surprised. Gojo-sensei just looked at me with a smile. A genuine smile. "What?" I whispered.

"May we take a look at Fushiguro (F/N)-san?" Someone said. Gojo-sensei bent down and whispered. "Go on. Show them who's that."

I stepped forward and bowed. "Good day, Mina-san. My name is Fushiguro (F/N)." I said. Without me knowing, Zenin Naobito looked at me intensely. 

My looks reminded him of someone. "Zenin or Fushiguro Toji. That's also the girl that was supposed to be under the clan." He muttered. 

He looked at me wide eyed. "On behalf of Gakuganji Yoshinobu. I recommend Fushiguro (F/N) be promoted to special grade sorcerer." Everyone started to murmur again.

"A higher up is also promoting her?" "Really?" "No way." "This can't be true." -Principal Gakuganji?- 

"Why should she be a special grade sorcerer?" One asked. "Well, she helped out in The Night Of A Hundred Demons. She exorcised 3 grade 2 curses, 2 grade 3s, and a special grade. She also saved a sorcerer." Yaga-san said.

"She assisted in defeating the unregistered special grade that attacked the jujutsu school in Tokyo during the Goodwill event." Mei Mei said.

"Just 2 days ago, she alongside me, well mostly she did, exorcised an unregistered special grade curse." Nanami-san said.

3rd POV - AUTHOR

(F/N) was overwhelmed with all the talking about her. Gojo was trying to keep himself from saying important info on her. 

Once that info is out, he would be having a hard time keeping her in his care, not like it was not hard before. 

"She as of right now is a special grade 1 sorcerer. Her father was a Zenin but changed his name to Fushiguro. Zenin or Fushiguro Toji." Gojo started.

Gojo realized he was talking about (F/N)'s father. He looked at her as she looked at him shocked. (She doesn't remember much.) 

He quickly looked away, planning on telling her later and Megumi a little more later. He decided to continue since there is no going back now. 

Also to rub it into the higher ups' face saying that she is more powerful than them. Not like he will say it out loud. Maybe. One day.

"Since she has Zenin blood, she's inherited their cursed techniques. Plural. The 10 shadows technique and Projection Sorcery. Both mastered. Not only that but she mastered Reversed Cursed Technique and Domain Explainison. She tamed most of her shikigamis. Even Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga. She also knows how to weld cursed tools."

Gojo's claim made each and every one of the higher ups shiver by the sheer power she has. 

"Is that enough to convince that she could be a special grade sorcerer?" He asked. The higher ups glanced at each other before talking. 

"After some evaluation, we, higher ups approve of Fushiguro (F/N)-san promotion. From today and onwards, Fushiguro (F/N)'s rank is special grade sorcerer. She will be recognized as 1 of the 5 known special grade sorcerer's alongside Gojo Satoru, Geto Suguru, Tsukumo Yuki, and Okkotsu Yuta. Congratulations."

(F/N) was in tears. She bowed. "Thank you very much! I'll work hard with this title and prove to you that I deserved the title." She said.

Everyone smiled at the girl. Once everyone was out of the room, they congratulated her. "Congrats, (F/N)-chan/(F/N)-san!" Eveyone smiled.

"Thank you! Without you all, I won't be a special grade!" She said. After a little, everyone started to calm down. 

"Say, Minna-san. Is there anyone you or we know behind the panels?" The girl asked. "Principal Gakuganji was behind it." Utahime said.

"So it was him." (F/N) said. "The heads of the 3 major clans were in there too." Gojo said. "The rest we don't know." Nanami said. "I see." She nodded.

Footsteps were heard from the other end of the hallway. "Fushiguro (F/N)-san?" They all looked over and saw the head of the Zenin clan. 

"Yes?" The said girl called out. "May I have a word with you in private?" He asked. She looked at her superiors to see if she was allowed. 

"Of course, Zenin-san." (F/N) replied. "If I see her with a mere scratch, I'll kill you." Gojo said while looking at the head.

"GOJO SATORU!" Yaga yelled. "You go, (F/N)-san. We'll meet you at the entrance." Nanami said. "Got it. See you later, Minna-san!" (F/N) said.

She was now left alone with Naobito. "My name is Zenin Naobito. The 26th head of the Zenin clan." Naobito introduced himself. 

"Nice to meet you, Zenin-san. You already know my name. You can call me (F/N). Everyone does." She said.

"Ok, (F/N)-san. Man, you really look like your father. My nephew." He said. 

"Is that so? May I know how I look like him?" She asked. "Your black hair and green to dark blue eyes. Maybe even personality."

(F/N) was shocked for the 10th time today. "Wow. I never knew I had that much in common with him." She said.

"Gojo-san never spoke of him to you?" Naobito asked. "Nope. He'll probably say a few things to me later." (F/N) said.

"I see. I'll let you go now. But before I do that, I just want you to know that the clan welcomes you along with your brother." He said.

"Is that so? Even if I'm a female?" (F/N) questioned. "With cursed techniques like yours, of course." Naobito said.

"I'll think about it. Thank you, Zenin-san." She said while bowing. "No problem." He said. "Have a nice day." With that, she left the hallway.