CHAPTER 35 - PROMOTION

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

It has now been 2 day since the missions of the 1st years and (F/N) and Nanami. Gojo was on a phone call with Utahime. 

"Man! It wasn't just Sukuna's finger. When we investigated the corpses, we discovered the bodies had other things inside. The first years are something else, taking out multiple special grade curses!" Gojo said.

 Gojo then remebered. "OH! And (F/N)-chan! She and Nanamin exorcised an unidentified special grade curse. To be specific, the one with a patchwork face. It's probably thanks to my awesome teaching!" Gojo continued.

"Cut the crap. It's my day off. Besides, (F/N)-san evolved when she was sent overseas. While she was overseas, you were here in Tokyo, Japan. She even taught her brother and helped the others prepare for the Goodwill Event. She told me." Utahime said.

"Ack! Well, it was coming. Nanamin is promoting her to a special grade. You wanna help out with that?" He asked. 

"Sure. I mean, I did see how she performed. I'll also get Mei Mei on board too. I'm pretty sure the principals of both schools agree too. Anyways, you wanted to talk about the party, right?" Utahime said.

"Well, who's coming?" Gojo asked. "No idea. Everyone must be busy. What now? Should we invite the students?" Utahime asked.

"Sure, I can't keep my alcohol in so no alcoholic drinks are fine. Keep asking around. I'm leaving it to you." Gojo said.

After Gojo ended the call, he then sent Mei Mei some cash. "Well then, I'm counting on you, Mei-san." He said.

Mei Mei was at the bank when she saw Gojo's name in her banking card, depositing big time cash in her card. 

"Heh heh. HAHAHA!" She laughed. People looked at her like she was crazy. Mei Mei then got a call from Utahime. 

"Hello?" She answered. "Mei Mei. Gojo called me saying Nanami-san is promoting (F/N)-san to a special grade. Wanna help? I'm on board." Utahime said.

"Sure, why not. I'm also promoting Zenin Maki and Panda alongside Todo-kun. He'll be promoting the 1st years." Mei Mei replied. "Got it. Bye." Utahime said. "Bye, Utahime."

Megumi and Kugisaki were talking to each other near the water fountain. They were talking about the fingers reasonating. 

Itadori was walking down a hall talking to Sukuna. (F/N) was still sleeping from all the sleep she was lacking. The rest of the 2nd were hanging out. Mei Mei and Todo were as of right now, standing in front of Principal Gakuganji. 

"Special grade is a bit of a misrepresentation, even within jujutsu sorcerers. I believe that grade 1 sorcerers are those who uphold the standards and are fit to lead our society. The dangers involved, the level of confidentiality, and the compressention, it doesn't compare to semi grade 1 and below. With that being said, can you repeat your request?" Gakuganji said.

"Zenin Maki. Panda." Mei Mei started. "Fushiguro Megumi. Kugisaki Nobara. And my brother, Itadori Yuji." Todo said.

They said together. "On behalf of Todo Aoi and Mei Mei, we recommend these 5 be promoted to grade 1 jujutsu sorcerers!" 

After some thinking, Principal Gakuganji along with the higher ups' approval was set. 

(Yes, the approval of Maki was through too) Todo left the room so now it was only Mei Mei and Prinicpal Gaukuganji.

"There is one more thing I like to ask of you." Mei Mei started. "What is it?" He asked. 

"Me, Utahime, Gojo-san, Nanami-san, and Principal Yaga are trying to promote Fushiguro (F/N)-chan to a special grade sorcerer." She said.