JUJUTSU KAISEN STROLL #1 - KUGISAKI'S UNIFORM

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Megumi and Kugisaki were in a room with Panda when the female couldn't find her uniform. She turned to Panda. 

"Panda-senpai! Have you seen my uniform?" The girl asked. "I haven't seen it." Panda said. Panda was wearing her uniform. 

Poor uniform was stretching really badly. "Is that so? I wonder where it could have gone." 

Kugisaki grabbed her hammer and whacked Panda in the head. Blood split everywhere.

That was when she noticed something else. "Hey, my skirt is not here, either. That passes the line." She said.

Just then, the door opened and Inumaki came in with a skirt. "Takana!" The boy said. Kugisaki appeared in front of him and punched his head. 

"Okaka!" Inumaki was now on the floor with a massive bump on his head. Blood again split everywhere. Kugisaki then took off the skirt on Inumaki.

"Jeez, you're both trash." When she looked at the skirt in her hands, she noticed it was not hers. "This is Maki-san." Kugisaki said.

Megumi just deadpanned at the scene in front of him. He understood how Panda and Inumaki feel as of right now since that has once happened to him. Flashback shall we?

*Flashback to when Megumi was an opened sea urchin*

Megumi was upstairs while his sisters were downstairs doing whatever they were doing. (F/N) was watching TV while Tsumiki was reading a book. 

Megumi went into (F/N)'s room and into her closet. He looked around in there and grabbed something he saw interesting. It was (F/N)'s skirt. 

(For those who don't like wearing girly clothes, please ignore this. It's just from the plot.) He slipped it on and ran downstairs and into the living room.

"Hey hey! My name is Fushiguro (F/N)!" The boy yelled. The 2 girls looked over and deadpanned at their younger brother. 

(F/N) then irked once she saw who's skirt he was wearing. She popped up in front of Megumi and whacked him in the head. Tsumiki also whacked him and scolded him.

"Why were you in my room and in my closet, Megumi!?" (F/N) yelled. "Megumi, don't go into someone's room without their permission." Tsumiki scolded.

(F/N) started to chase him around the house, yelling at him. "I'll show you how Fushiguro (F/N) acts once I get my hands around you, Megumi!" The girl yelled. "Tsumiki-nee! Help me!" Megumi shouted for help.

*End of the flashback*

Megumi shivered at the memory. Never piss of Fushiguro (F/N) or else you'll face the consequences. In another room, Gojo opened the door and posed. 

"Heya! I'm Kusgisaki Nobara!" Gojo yelled. Itadori, who was inside the room, started to laugh while crying. 

(F/N) and Maki entered the room and looked at the 2 males. "Let's go somewhere else." (F/N) said. "Right." Maki nodded.

They walked out the room and entered another room. In the room were Megumi, Kugisaki, Panda, and Inumaki. 

Well, more like Megumi shivering and deadpaning at the sight in front of him. Kugisaki complained about where her skirt was. 

And Panda and Inumaki out cold with a large bump son their head and blood everywhere around them.

"You know what, let's go to the cafeteria. It's less likely to not see an unusual sight there. I've seen enough today." (F/N) said.

"Ya. Come on. I am so done with walking into rooms like this." Maki said. They both backed out of the room and went to the cafeteria.