CHAPTER 1 - FEND FOR YOURSELF

WORDS BETWEEN -    - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - FUSHIGURO (F/N)

Today was the day, the day my dad, Toji Fushiguro, and Tsumiki's mom left me, Tsumiki, and my little brother Megumi to fend for ourselves. 

Tsumiki-nee was a year older than me. My dad married Tsumiki's mom, so that makes her my step-mom and Tsumiki my step-sister. 

Megumi and I are from dad's deceased wife. She died when we were little. Maybe just a few weeks right after Megumi was born.

"Tsumiki-nee, mom and dad are gone. So what do we do?" I asked. "Let's not worry about that and get ready for school." She replied. "Ok."

*Timeskip to when Megumi is in 1st grade, (F/N) in 2nd grade, Tsumiki in 3rd grade*

Throughout the years, it has had ups and downs. Since the day I was born, I could see these ugly ass things. 

I kept telling Tsumiki-nee but she said that it was my imagination so I let it be. I learned that Megumi also could see these things. 

One day, a man with white hair, sunglasses, and wearing a weird uniform came up to us. -He looks really sus.-

"Hi there kids, I'm Gojo Satoru. Are you Fushiguro (F/N), Megumi, and Tsumiki?" The dude named Gojo asked. "Yes it is, can we help you?" Tsumiki-nee asked.

"Oh great! Man you two sure look like him." Gojo-san smiled. -What the hell is he talking about?- "What do you mean ojiichan?" I asked.

"Do I really look old!? I'm in high school. But anyway, that's not what I want to talk about." What he said surprised me. 

-HE'S IN HIGH SCHOOL!? He has white hair like a grandpa but acts like a child!- I thought.

"I came here to talk about your dad." Gojo-san continued. "What about our dad?" I questioned.

"You see, your dad is from a family called 'Zenin', which is a great shaman clan. Your dad sold you, (Y/N)-chan and Megumi-kun to them. Piss you off right?" The man pointed to me and Megumi.

POV - FUSHIGURO MEGUMI AND (F/N)

-Damn right it pisses me off.-

POV - FUSHIGURO (F/N)

-Just us? Why not us and Tsumiki-nee?- "Why just me and Megumi? Dad is also Tsumiki-nee's dad too." I asked. 

"You and Megumi have Zenin blood. Tsumiki is a step-daughter to your dad. (F/N)-chan, Megumi-kun, in a fight against the Zenin clan, you're your dad's strongest card. Don't worry. I canceled the deal and made a new deal." Gojo-san stated.

"What is the new deal?" I asked. "I said that the high school I go to, would momentarily support you all but you and Megumi would have to work as shamans in the future." He said.

POV - FUSHIGURO MEGUMI

"What about Tsumiki?" I finally spoke. "She would have to stay here while you guys are working as shamans." The Gojo dude replied. 

-Why can't Tsumiki be a shaman too?- "Why can't Tsumiki become a shaman too?" I asked again. 

"She can't because she doesn't have a cursed technique." Gojo replied. "What is that?" I asked. "I'll explain to you when you enter the school." 

As said by the strange guy, me and my sisters were getting support from the high school. Some days, the strange guy would come and check on us.