Before Seokjin screamed out of his breath for the right of his buns, Hoseok started pushing and pulling him and shook the heck out of him. Seokjin turned and saw a man holding a black padded jacket who looked almost equal in height to him, tan color making him look too manly, with his sunglasses on and hair neatly set leaving his forehead for the show. His white shirt is folded until the elbow, the blue tattoo is peeking at the left elbow, his golden Rolex is shining on his right hand and simple black pants hug his well-trained muscles and the stylish boots complete his style.

Seokjin's mouth went dry, Jeon Jungkook's photos had to apologize to him, the cameras could never hold his beauty.

What seokjin is going to do??? He looks like a dream.

Hoseok made Seokjin lift his hands with the board and he ran to bring Jimin, god knows what he is doing !? And still, none of their parents reached the airport, of course, their driving sucks.

Though there were hundreds of people walking in and out of the airport seokjin felt it was just him and Jungkook, now he spotted him and came towards him, his every step was so powerful, and his hair danced with his footbeat making Seokjin go crazy. God!! Why does Jungkook have to be so attractive!? and the smile!!! Why does it have to look so adorable?

Seokjin wakeup!!!! It's you the one who has to make him fall for you!! Not the other way around. Seokjin was about to slap himself but all he understood in a swift motion Jungkook lifted him from the ground to the sky and the board was still hanging in his hand.

People looking at them with smiles on their faces, and Seokjin couldn't dare to avert his gaze from Jungkook who had the brightest smile on his face, as if he held the whole universe in his eyes.

Jungkook is turning him around smoothly, not even struggling with his weight!! But Seokjin's breath hitched as he put him on the ground and stood in front of him in his personal space, leaving his hands freely on Seokjin's waist. Seokjin doesn't know when he let the board fall from his hand, no he doesn't know anything is happening other than looking at the man in front of him who looks like he found a pearl in the ocean.

Seokjin's mouth went dry as Jungkook decreased their space as if there were any left.

" Jimin Hyung "

" Hu!??"

Seokjin heard Jungkook calling it made him reach reality, now he doesn't understand if he went to some dreamland!!? Maybe it's always been on his bucket list, getting lifted by his boyfriend to get a lot of kisses because it looked so good in Seok-jin's favorite drama, the actress looked too happy. Seokjin wanted to feel it too.

" Jimin Hyung, thank you for coming to receive me "

Jungkook spoke again, his voice was so sweet too, all that Seokjin had to say was that it was not him. He is not Jimin, then why couldn't he!! No, he is not trying also!!

" How are you?? Are you happy to see me ?? Did you.....did you miss me too"??

A lot and a lot of questions from Jungkook and Jin stood there just looking at him. It's not how it was planned to go. It wasn't how Jin thought !!

" Oh, "

Hoseok's voice made Jungkook turn round, still standing in Seok-jin's personal space. Seokjin stood there unmoving, he saw his hands on Jungkook's chest, god!!! He moved them away suddenly and Jungkook turned to him again with a confused face on.

Hoseok and Jimin came to where Jin and Jungkook were standing anyone could tell they were looking like they just made out or something. Jin shamelessly stands there without clearing things.

" Jungkook!?"

Hoseok cleared his throat, asking the known things just to start the conversation.

" Oh yeah, hai "

" Hai, I am Jung Hoseok, and this is Park Jimin "

Hoseok introduced himself and pointed at Jimin who still had a confused look, Jungkook looked at Jin with wide eyes, his hands moved out of his waist and cleared his throat and everything looked awkward.

" I am Jin...Kim Seok-jin, Jimin's friend "

" Oh!!! I am .....sorry I mistook "

Jungkook looked at Jimin with an apology in his eyes, he didn't even look back at Seokjin, no, Seokjin was not complaining.

" I am Jungkook, Jimin Hyung "

Jimin smiled looking at Jungkook and shook his hand.

" Hi, Jungkook, sorry I got late at parking my car. These are my friends, and welcome to Korea "

It still felt too awkward, Jimin drove the car and Jungkook sat beside him, while Jin and Hoseok took back seats. Jungkook informed his parents would come by next week as there was some problem with their tickets and Jimin called and told his parents that they were driving back home so that they could also drive back.

Seokjin couldn't understand why it became so awkward there. And wait why did Jungkook get confused as Jimin!? Has he never seen Jimin's photo !? And why his cheeks were still warm, he looked at the mirror he could see Jungkook's side view but swear he saw Jungkook taking glances at him

Or now he is delusional !!?

No seokjin has to take any action otherwise he will lose before the game starts.

Game of making Jungkook fall for Seokjin.