,, okay, the time for the gloomy is over. Let's have some fun!" Damon

The next hour was absolute horror. Damon mostly ignored me because he spent more time with Elena.
at some point I just bought a cotton candy and just got on a bench set and ate my cotton candy. He didn't even realize that I was gone. How could he forget his own brother?

Elenas POV

I feel like something is missing or someo...OMG STEFAN! Stefan has disappeared! I think he has something but what ?
,, Damon. Stefans gone!" I informed him
,, what ?! Where the hell is he!" he ask me nervously while he looked around anxiously.
,, I think he ran away because of us. We neglected him. It already started when he saw us. Maybe he wanted to spend time with you. Alone. You haven't seen each other so often lately either because you've been with me. He feels neglected and for good reason." I whispered to him he looked at me as if I were an alien in Damon language.
,, shit your right! I've been a terrible brother and that all before Christmas! Ugh. Excuse me babe but I have to go to my little brother." he said to me before the left me.
Great. I guess that I can go home right? What Jeremy is doing ?

Damon's POV

I have now searched the whole market for Stefan and didn't find him. Disappointed, I left the Christmas market, I was just on my way home when I discovered Stefan on a bench . My little brother... I think my heart has just been torn out, how alone he sat there, how disappointed, I disappointed my baby brother. It's not the first time, but it still hurts. Actually, Christmas was supposed to be a great time for us, but I had to be so selfish again and invite Elena instead of thinking about what Stefan wants.

,, may I ?" I asked when I stood in front of him. He nodded and stared on the floor. I sat down next to him, now we both looked at the floor. It felt like an eternity before I spoke to him.

,, Stefan, I'm so sorry that we forgot you that I forgot you. I was so fond of spending this Christmas with Elena because it was our first Christmas as a couple. I completely forgot how much Christmas means to you and I realized how little time we have spent lately. I hope you can forgive me. I promise you, we will have the most beautiful Christmas days ever!"

When I was done, I had tears in my eyes. A felt eternity later, Stefan looked at me and then he did something I didn't except. He hugged me.

,, of course I forgive you, you dummy. You're my big brother. I will always forgive you. But next time, you tell me that before all this okay?"
,, okay."
We both sat there hugging each other for about minutes.
,, come on, let's go home. Then we eat cookies and drink hot chocolate with marshmallows in it, what do you say ?" he nodded excitedly.

- 25th December-

TODAY IS CHRISTMAS!
and I got a real HUGE surprise for Stef!
I went up the stairs and opened the door to Stefan's room. He's still asleep. I must have stood there for a minute and looked at him. After that, I woke him up.

,, Stefan. Santa was here. Come on, he has a special surprise for you." I whispered to him.

I let him get dressed. Then we went down together, I led him to the yard and made him sit on the blanket I had laid in front of it.

,, what are we doing there?" he ask me.
,, just wait" I told him.
We both sat there and looked at the sky.

Then many colorful light appeared in the sky. Stefan was amazed.
,, omg that's stunning! Thank you !!"
,, don't thank me Stef, thank Santa Claus." I told him with a smile.

We spent the rest of the first Christmas Day watching the fireworks, drinking hot chocolate and in the evening we watched home alone 1&2

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas! And that y'all are healthy and safe !!!
I can't believe it Christmas is almost over and We almost have 2022?! time flys guys...

Let me take a moment to say thank you to y'all. I'm so grateful for your support and your love☹️ it warms my heart to read your comments, your requests and your messages. I can hardly put it into words how much it means to me.
I breaks my heart that I can't finish all your requests that fast😢 i never thought that my stories will mean so much to someone else but it does, to you guys.
I know I can't always keep my promises but I try my best to write in my free time but the past months has been hard for me.
Anyways I will try to update often now 😄
Again, I love you guys unconditionally and deeply. Just a little reminder for yourself
You're loved.
You're strong.
You're stunning.
You're amazing.
You are enough!

With love A-❤️
Merry Christmas to you.