He enjoyed the conservations as much as the arguments that ended up with them bursting into laughter at the ridicule of their commentary and the sight of the duck lips Sana made when cross.

Lee wanted to be with her every day. He knew how to make it happen but feared Sana's reaction.

She finished packing. They left the apartment and began to walk to the station hand in hand.

"Sana, I was thinking, perhaps we could. ㅡI mean would youㅡ."

Lee had trouble formulating his sentences since his love declaration, which seemed more of a question than an actual statement for Sana when she did the replay.

The woman giggled, "what is it, Lee?"

Lee took a deep breath before blurting out, "how about living together?"

"What? Lee," Sana giggled once more. It was the only reaction she managed to muster. Both nervous and excited, the woman didn't know which emotions she wished to privilege.

"I know you have your job in Paris, but you could work in a store here. You speak English, and the company is global."

"Lee, there's Dylan. He might have a say."

"He's a teen. He's barely there already, and he didn't seem pissed when I told him my intent."

"You already spoke to him?"

"I asked him what he thought. He said it was cool, and Dylan never says anything he doesn't mean. He keeps quiet when it bothers him. ㅡI want to be with you, and I would gladly move to France if I didn't give the music gigs."

"Lee, you like me now; living with me is a whole new world."

"I know we're not matched like pieces of a jigsaw. We're more like a square and a circle. Still, I want to do this."

The man spoke frankly, and Sana decided to add a piece of her honesty and realness.

"I fart, you know. I don't shave my armpits every week. And I love sex."

"Thank God you're human. Good, I love sex too," Lee said with a smile.

"Lee, you don't get it. If we live together, I'll need my morning sex and a lot of attention. I'm more capricious than this."

The woman's words blew the man away. Lee thought he'd never hear the tune again.

"Live with me. I guarantee you morning sex for the next decade."

Sana's cheeks throbbed pink flamingo, not at the word sex but at decade.

Did the man see them going that far?

"Lee, I don't even know if the company will allow my transfer."

"They will say you want to broaden your skills and wish to learn the best practice. Play corporate sucker. They love that; all companies do."

"You're serious, aren't you?"

The man stepped in front of her, "you know I don't play with words. I told you, Sana, I love you."

Yes, the man's mouth was a hazard when triggered, but when he spoke like this, Sana fainted a thousand times in her mind.

"Do I have time to think about it?"

"Yes, sure, my offer expires in a week, though."

Sana lowered her gaze, "Lee."

"Of course, you have time to think. I'm conscious of what it represents for you and what it will mean for both of us."