He leads me to a ledge, and he points out Thanos. I facepalm myself, and I say, "Looks like time likes to mess with us if we mess with it."

Steve nods and says, "Lizzie, stay here, and Tony, Thor, and I will fight him." I don't have the energy to fight Steve on this, considering Thanos's giant ship is there, probably loaded with his army.

I watch as Thor summons Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, then he and Tony, and Steve walk over to Thanos.

I can't hear what they're saying but knowing Thanos. It can't be good. After a few minutes, Thor summons lightning and hits a special part of Tony's suit, giving his suit extra power. Thanos is pressing Stormbreaker in Thor, and Steve lifts Mjolnir and throws it at Thanos. Thanos and Steve fight, and Thanos breaks Steve's shield in half. I see Thanos's army come down from his ship, and I walk over to Steve and stand next to him.

"Cap, you read me? Cap, it's Sam, can you hear me? On your left." says a voice I haven't heard before.

Steve and I turn over our left shoulders and see a portal open. Three people walk out, and the boy nods. A man flies out of that portal, and lots more appear. I see more people walk or fly out of the portals. I don't know 99% of the people.

Then I see Ant-Man, well, technically Giant-Man right now, emerges from the ruins of the compound holding Bruce, Rocket, and Rhodey in his hand. He sets them down, and they walk over to us. All of the good guys line up and get ready to fight the Fight of Our Lives.

Steve says, "Avengers..." he summons Mjolnir. "Assemble." Then we all charge, and anyone who can fly flies, and we start the battle. "This is for you, Nat," I say as I run deep into the battlefield.

I use my weapons to bring down two of the dragon-like Chitauri at once, and then I take down more of Thanos's army with more of my weapons. Giant-Man punches a dragon-like Chitauri, and it slams to the ground dead. I use my suit's Widow Bites on some of Thanos's army. They get severely hurt. Yay me!

I hear Clint on comms asking what to do with the stones, and Steve says something about getting them away from here, and Bruce says they need to go back to when we took them or something. I am not fully listening. I am fighting.

I hear Scott's car horn go off, and Steve asks, "Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?" "Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!" says a woman named Valkryie. Valkryie is currently flying on a pegasus.

"Scott, how long do you need to get that thing working?" asks Tony. "Uh, maybe 10 minutes," says Scott. "Get it started. We'll get the stones to you," says Steve. "We're on it, Cap," says Hope Van Dyne, aka Wasp.

I see Clint running through the battlefield, holding the gauntlet with all of the stones intact. I facepalm myself. The stones are on the battlefield, which means Thanos has a chance to get them.

I see T'Challa stop some of Thanos's army with his Vibranium powers from his suit, and Clint gives him the gauntlet. And so the game of pass the gauntlet begins.

I fight for a little while longer. Suddenly, lots of blasts rain fire on the battlefield. Pepper says, "Uh, is anyone else seeing this?" I see Doctor Strange run over, and he uses his powers to stop the water from drowning all of us.

Then suddenly, the blasts stop, and they start shooting into the sky instead. I see a fireball-looking thing come down and go straight through Thanos's ship, and it goes back up again. There is only one person with that kind of power who wasn't already here. Carol Danvers, aka Captain Marvel.

I look up, and I see Carol flying and looking down at the battlefield. Then to our teams' delight, Thanos's ship drops into the bay. "Danvers, we need an assist here," says Steve, and the battle resumes.