Chapter 27- Epilogue

Raima was running behind a two kids,a boy and and a girl. She was asking them to have milk,

Ra- Babies plz mumma ki baat maan lo

Gi/Bo- No mom hume doodh nahi chaiye we want chocolate. 

Ra- Theek hain aap logo ko jo karna hain karo, mumma will not speak to you then.

Raghuvir was watching the commotion, and smiling it was a few years ago he had retired from work and now Ayan is taking care of the company. 

Raima has also become quite famous she is nicknamed as Dr. Healer, she always able to solve the most difficult of the cases. 

Ayan and Raima marriage was a very low key affair him and Sia,and Angre were present there. As she was going to start her new journey she told Sia to tell Vansh that she is alive that even he should move on in his life.

It was few years later that Raima gave birth to twins they named them Pari and Armaan. He came to live with them and enjoy his retirement, he can say that he has got his lost family back in form of a son and precious daughter in law and their kids.

Ayan had came from a trip and saw the kids looking sad ,he asked what happened they told how they refused to drink milk and now Raima was not talking to them.

Ever the person to spoil them he made a deal that if they drink the milk he will give them chocolate to eat.

Raima was glaring at Ayan when she saw him giving them chocolates she said

R-All their teeth will fall off if you keep giving them chocolates. 

A- You know i cant say no to them.

Pa/Ar- Mom, we finished the milk now please talk to us(giving cute looks)

Raima hugs the children and Ayan hugs them all. Raima at one point in life would never have thought she would be able to move on from Vansh's betrayal, but not only she moved on but she became stronger and now has a family and man who loves her truly, and that is all she ever wanted. She prays to her Bappa to keep her family safe and happy. 

The End.