Chapter 1 - Flashback 1

Chap-1 Flashback

So, for now I am going with the name Ayan for the mysterious man.

Ayan (pov)

For most of his childhood the only thing Ayan remembered was the beatings his alcoholic father gave him when he tried to hide his hard earned money from him.

His whole body was littered with old and new wounds and yet he never spoke a word just to save his little beautiful just born sister.

Their mother died while giving birth to her and he tried his best to take care of her. For him the worst day of his life, the day he killed someone was the night when his father somthered the little girl in her sleep because she was crying.

Ayan had went out to buy some milk for her and when he saw her lying there lifeless something broke inside he started hitting his father in rage and when stopped he realized that his father was dead and in fear he ran away from his home.

He ran all night and somehow reached a temple and tired of all the running somehow fell into a fitfull sleep.

The next morning he somehow managed to clean the blood stain on him and sat in corner thinking what to do with himself now, he was scared will the police find him? and how will he survive in jail?

It is was during this time he met Riddhima, for him she was angel in white dress and hair done in ponytails she looked cute with her chubby cheeks and doe shaped eyes.

She had came to the temple with her Warden as it was her birthday and she wanted to give an offering to her bappa.

And the warden was happy to help because she was her favourite child in the orphanage always following all the rules.

When she saw me shivering with cold she tried to give her little pink shawl she had, he denied and she made cute angry face told, "Tumhe thand lag jayegi" and then she proceeded to order the pandit in her cute angry voice to help me.

The pandit offered a place to live in the temple premise as long as I helped in the temple chores. She used to come and visit me sometimes as the temple was near orphanage named Little Hearts Orphanage.

But for few days she didnt come and he went to visit that is when he came to know that she had a fever. And since the first time he had lost his sister. He was scared to lose someone.

Present Ayan (pov)

The doctor which examined Riddhima was scared of how to tell Ayan regarding the condition of Riddhima he was literally shivering.

Ayan - Doctor..How is Riddhima?

Doc - Sir woh..woh

Ayan (firm and demanding voice) Dont stutter doctor answer me properly.

Doc - She has collapsed due to emotional stress and I see signs of depression as well.

After giving Ayan tips to care of Riddhima, the doctor left and Ayan went to see Riddhima. She looked so peaceful in her sleep.

Ayan pov - I am so sorry I was not here when you needed me most, I am sorry I couldnt fulfill my promise. Please wake up and talk to me or be angry anything..😭😭

Ayan calls his trusted PA and ask him to find out what Riddhima was doing till now..its time to find out what happened to his jaan.

Ps- Hey guys here is the first chapter, also this is a completed story..but do tell me if you like it..only then I will post another chapter.