ONE

Taehyung

The first time I saw Jungkook he was a scrawny fourteen-year-old with a mouth too big, a splattering of pimples on his bunny-like face and untamed red locks. He was everything a proper 'Jeon' boy wasn't supposed to be, which was probably why I found him entertaining.

Jungkook was a kid and though I was barely four years older I had already been an 'enforcer' for a few years, killed several people and fvcked my fair share of varied consorts.

The moment Yoongi and I were back in Seoul, busy with jopok (mob) business and easy society boys, I didn't give the rude redhead a second thought. I'd pretty much forgotten all about Jungkook when I and my brother, Yoongi, returned to Busan three years later for his wedding to Jimin, Jeon Hae-jin's second son.

Yoongi had gotten it into his head that he wanted to see Jimin before the wedding because he wanted to make sure he was on the pill but I knew it was just because he was eager to see how Jimin had grown up.

When Jimin appeared behind his brother, Seokjin, at the door frame to their suite in the Shilla, my eyes didn't know which part of him to check out first.

'He was hot. Jimin filled up nicely.'

Jimin's body is sexy, but his face looks so pure and innocent, a very warm face, I would say. He looks like the sexy, cute boy next door who's nice to everyone. He was also Yoongi's fiancée and is firmly 'off-limits.'

Not to mention that Jimin was a bit too demure for my taste. But the moment I entered the suite, Jimin was the last thing on my mind.

My gaze settled on the boy with the flaming red hair who lounged on the sofa, long legs casually crossed and propped up on the coffee table. At once the long-forgotten memory of his rudeness resurfaced and with it my interest in Jungkook. He wasn't the awkward, scrawny boy he used to be.

'Definitely not scrawny.'

He had developed all the right curves in all the right places, his thighs and that ass, his face had gotten rid of those pimples.

Unlike most people I knew, Jungkook didn't seem impressed by me. To be honest, it looked like I was a cockroach and Jungkook wanted to squash me under his thick, chunky boots.

With a smirk, I headed straight for him, never one to shy away from a challenge.

'Especially a hot challenge. What was life without the thrill of getting burned?'

Jungkook straightened immediately. His black boots landing on the ground with a thud, then he narrowed his eyes at me. If he thought that would stop me, he was thoroughly mistaken.

"You shouldn't be here alone with us," Jungkook muttered, his eyes moving from Yoongi to me. Damn it. He was something else. "It's not appropriate."

Yoongi didn't seem too impressed, it was obvious that Jungkook grated on his nerves. Already something he and I had in common.

"Where's good ol' Bang!? Shouldn't he be guarding this door?"

"He's probably on a toilet or on a break," Jimin said.

I almost laughed, 'What kind of idiots worked for these Jeon brats? Things in Cheong Ryong (Blue Dragons of the south) seemed to follow very different rules.'

I could tell that Yoongi was on the verge of an outburst. He'd been on edge for days, probably because his balls were bursting.

"Does it often happen that he leaves you without protection?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh all the time," Jungkook snapped, then rolled his eyes. "You see, Jinnie, Jimin and I sneak out every weekend because we have a bet going on - who can pick up more guys."