The Doctors Office

Bella heard the receptionist call out her name. She blushed as she waddled over to her, trying not to move as much as she could out of fear of her diaper leaking due to how overly full it was. She followed her back to the room and as she sat down she felt the thick, soft, and warm squish of the front of the diaper go into her, and then out the sides of the diaper. Bella looked down and blushed at how embarrassed she was.
"Oh don't you worry about that Bella it happens all the time here. How long have you been incontinent for?
"Um I'm not incontinent... this is my first time ever wearing a diaper and it was only because I had to! The restrooms are out of order!" She said as she blushed even harder. She was humiliated.
"No worries girl UTI's cause loss of control of bladder and high urgency. But don't worry we will get you a new one, go ahead and strip from the waste down. Then just sit tight for a few minutes, I'll go and grab you a new diaper!"
The nurse left the room. Bella looked down only to find that her legs had been soaked with pee now all the way down to the floor. She started to cry a little bit as she took her pants off.
"I don't even have any new panties to put on after this... I'm going to have to wear this freaking diaper home!" She said to herself, annoyed.
She sat up on the examination table and undid both of the straps of the diaper. She could hear the weight of how full it was as it slunk down to the floor as soon as she undid the second strap.
She removed the rest of her clothes and put on the examination gown. She was in for a pretty big shock that she had to undress and be examined... down there... she didn't realize that was the protocol for how to check for an infection. She started to get a little scared.
A few minutes later someone started knocking on the door twice before entering.
"You all set?" He said.
"Yep!" Said Bella.
The a man walked in holding another diaper within his hands.
"Good afternoon, I'm Doctor Kaitz and it's a pleasure to meet you. It is to my understanding that you are in need of a diaper change?"
Bella blushed again. "Yeah unfortunately I need a new one since the bathrooms are still out of order and I don't have any new panties to wear back home. I swear this  has never happened to me before in my life!" She said.
"Well If it's alright with you, we can save ourselves both some time and get you out of here sooner if you'll allow me to put this one on you, you know, just while I'm already down there examining you I might as well. It's much quicker of a process to have someone else do it then to try and do it yourself." He said as he tenderly put his hand on her shoulder to reassure her that It was okay that she wet herself.
"Oh uh, alright I guess that's fine..."
"Lay back on your back for me and go ahead and scoot all  the way to the bottom of the table with your feet open wide on these foot holders.
She scooted all the way down and did what she was told. She felt the Doctor lift up her gown onto her knees and insert the speculum
into her.
She winced at how cold it was. It put so much pressure on her bladder and she already felt as if she had to pee again after all that!
"Ah, I don't see any evidence of a UTI, however, I do see some inflammation near your cervix. I'd like to run some more tests." He pulled the Speculum out of her very slowly, holding down the lips of her vagina with two of his fingers on his other hand. He then wiped off the excess lubrication on her from the speculum with his other two fingers up and down ever so slowly. A little bit too slowly... Bella thought.
"Alrighty missy I'm just going to put this diaper on you and I'm going to grab a nurse to do a blood draw."
He grabbed the diaper. "Lift your hips up for me please."
Bella lifted her hips as he slid the diaper underneath her butt.
He then pulled the front of the diaper over her and pulled in the straps tightly this time as to ensure there will be no leakage again.
"Now this diaper is about twice as thick as the last one so it's going to hold a lot more. Don't worry about this one leaking you can feel comfortable to let it all out in this one. You may be here for a little while because we're going to give you an IV to replenish your fluid levels. We took a urine sample from your other diaper to check for infection and it only showed us that you are dehydrated. Just wait here for a bit and a nurse will be in soon to insert your IV."
The doctor left the room. Shortly after the nurse came back with her equipment. She quickly did the IV and let Bella know that it would take about 45 minutes to an hour for all of the fluid in the IV bag to be gone. And that she may have to pee pretty badly afterwards.
Bella nodded her head and the nurse left. She already had to pee pretty badly and she didn't want to think about how bad she's going to have to go after the IV was done. She started squirming around. And holding her knees together on the table.
Not again, she thought. There's no way that I'm going to have another accident in another diaper today. There is no way that I'm going to piss myself again. I'm going to just hold it and I'll be out of here in no time and I will just go at the first gas station I see."

To be continued in part three...