Ch 28: Avery's Birthday

Start from the beginning

Walking down the stairs, locking the windows, and checking thrice, I opened the door and looked outside to observe if something is wrong but found nothing. 

I put the key in the ignition and started the truck, I hope Avery likes the gift.

It took me 20 minutes to reach the destination. Drake said they used to celebrate their birthday at that penthouse. I parked my truck and went to press the doorbell, I noticed Dylan and Tristan seating near the bar which is only for 15+. 

"Sophia It's great to see you come here," Cathy said and hugged me. "Why wouldn't I come, it's Avery's birthday," I said and we both chuckled.

"What are the two beautiful ladies doing together?" Kayden said coming to our side. 

"Shut up kay!" Cathy said shyly hitting Kayden to which Kayden just winked.

I walked to see Drake talking with someone so I decided not to disturb him. There were fewer people as Avery wanted only us and some of her classmates.

I felt someone holding my waist, "phia, you came!!" I turned to see Avery. "Yes honey, Why won't I come? I will always come whenever you call me," I said. Her eyes lit up and she hugged me.

"aww, Sophie you didn't say 'hello' to me," Drake said childly and I giggled, "Hello drake see," I said stretching e a little bit more. Avery was looking like she was trying to not laugh but failed. "why are you laughing missy? " Drake asked playfully glaring at her.

"come on, let's cut the cake," Drake said holding both my and Avery's hand. We reached and I saw a beautiful unicorn cake that matched Avery's unicorn dress. 

Avery likes unicorns a lot. So, the theme of the party was unicorns.

-------after ending birthday song--------

"so here is your gift from my side" Dean said and gave her the gift. She opened to see cute pair of unicorn shoes. "Thank youu dd" Avery said hugging Dean.

"Now, comes my turn," I said and took the tiny box. She opened it and both Cathy and Avery gasped. "Sophia dear, you didn't need to give diamond earrings" Cathy said but I interrupt her, "No Cathy, it's from me to Avery. Do you like it Avery?" I asked unsurely but soon Avery jumped on me and said a big thank you.

Avery went with her friends to play and Drake came near me, he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me towards the corner of the house

Avery went with her friends to play and Drake came near me, he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me towards the corner of the house. "Drake, What are you doing?" I whispered, He didn't reply but instead kept staring. "Why are you so special Sophie, You don't even know; what I want to do with you, right now" I shivered at that and looked at his face, his green eyes, his nose, his lips.

[ This is to notify that the next few paragraphs are a little intimidating, any problem then you can skip it :)]  

I dared to do something that I might regret later. I pushed my body to leave no space between us, He was observing my every move. I put my hands on his neck and pulled him, I slightly brushed my lips with his and kissed his jaw. Then I whispered in his ears "What do you want to do with me Drake?" I felt him shiver, listening his name in this way from my mouth. His green eyes darkened and he pushed me towards the wall, this sudden act made me gasp.