That shouldn't have turned me on as much as it did. 

"I hate you more," I push against him, my hips forcing him to give me leeway. I tug on his hair, pulling his head out from the crook of my neck to face me. Before I could even look him in the eyes, I claim his lips with mine. My guard was down now, and I would never let him take advantage of that. 

He pulled at my shirt hem, swiping his tongue across my bottom lip. I was still balanced on my left leg as his hand still kept my right leg up against him. 

His broad body caged me in a way that comforted me too much. I wanted him to protect me, I wanted him to show me what he needed from me. 

I preyed on the idea of him even needing anything from me. I wanted to be needed. I wanted to be wanted. 

A whine-like noise sounded from the back of my throat, and I practically mewled for him. Something inside of me wanted to be embarrassed, but he only plunged his warm tongue between my lips in response. 

His free hand came up to cup the side of my neck, squeezing periodically. 

He tugged my shirt over my head eventually. The seconds that passed were blurring together. 

He pulled away from my lips, holding my waist. He leaned down to kiss my chest around the lace bralette. 

"I want it off, Zhara. I need to see all of you."

That did it. 

Need.

I unclipped the back of the fabric, pulling it off my shoulders as he watched from a very close distance. I looked up at him as I cupped the cover to my breasts, teasing him. He bit his lip, his grip above my hips almost turned bruising. 

"Take it off," he demanded as I smirked. 

Yes, sir.

I let the bralette fall to the floor, watching as his eyes shot down to my bare skin. He looked mesmerized, and that did wonders for my confidence. 

"Goddamn," he trailed kisses down my torso, surprising me how low he could go since he was so tall. 

As he placed soft pecks on my breasts, I reached down to unbutton his dress shirt, but his hands snatched mine up. Instead of me taking his shirt off, he started doing it himself, going much faster on the buttons than I would have. 

I dug my nails into his shoulders when his lips lingered on my nipples. He ripped the rest of his shirt off his body, showing me the lines that toned his stomach and defined his arms, God sculpted this man...tattoos and everything.

His hands went back to my waist, but this time, he lifted me off my feet. In quick response and instinct, my legs went around his torso as he carried me with ease toward the bed. And that was saying a lot because I definitely wasn't the lightest lady out in the world. 

Gotta store this ass somewhere...

He looked at me with hooded grey eyes as my breasts perked and hardened at the feeling of being skin-to-skin. My arms around his neck pulled me closer to him, and I kissed his lips and his forehead as he laid me on the bed. 

I trailed my hand down his chest as he held himself over me, hands on either side of my head. 

"Are you hard yet?" I ask quietly, pulling my shorts down my thighs. 

"Is that even a fucking question, Zhara?" Zions snaps, pulling both of my legs over his right shoulder so he can pull my shorts off the rest of the way. I smile stupidly as he grabs my wrist and presses my palm against his erection over his slacks.