CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN: HOLDING ON

I thought that love would be as hard as a rock
but when I met you,
I find million reasons to throw the rock in the ocean,
only finding myself being drowned in love with you.

"Junghwan-ah, I told you that a dog and a cat are not meant for each other." Haruto mutters, calming down the crying kid beside him.

"No! Ruru and Nini likes each other!" Junghwan whines, crying even harder this time while hugging their pets.

"But they are n—"

"Why do moon and sun embrace each other at eclipse? Its because they do love each other!" Junghwan interrupts, illustrating that the moon and the sun are at different times, but can still find a way to show love to each other in an eclipse.

"O-okay, fine. Yes, cats and dogs can love each other like Ruru and Nini. So, stop crying now, hmm?" Haruto sweetly mutters, hugging his sunshine. Junghwan pouted, wiping his tears away and snuggled on Haruto while holding the pets.

"Baby, what are you thinking?" I was day dreaming not until Haruto called me, wrapping his arm on my back as he stare deep into my soul.

"You." I answered, making him grin. Have I ever told you how handsome Haruto is? He's definitely the most handsome man I have ever met. His smile makes him even more ethereal.

"You're cute, baby. We're literally beside each other, but you're still thinking of me." Haruto responded, kissing my cheek making me blush in front of him! I immediately covered my face before he could tease me, but he grabbed my hands and looks at me again.

"I had a talk with my father last night, on a phone call. Minjung already talked about us on him, together with Asahi. Dad freaking cried, he's apologizing to me. I said, you're the one who should be apologized for. I want you to meet Mom too. I want us to do all of our things without being scared. I will fight for you, okay? I will protect you, my beautiful." Haruto says, brushing the strands of my hair. I grinned, Haruto's father finally agreed to let Haruto love me!

"Now, you're scaring me. Why are you grinning?" Haruto asks, frowning with a small smile.

"We can freely love each other now!" I exclaimed, raising both of my hands with a big smile. He giggles at my action and embraces me again. I do love his hugs, he's so warm.

"Hyung, what if Haru rejected my confession?" Junghwan asks to Haruto's best friend, Hamada Asahi.

"Bold of you to assume." Asahi responded, typing on his phone.

"What do you mean?" The younger asks, pouting as he think of Haruto.

"Its for you to find out, Junghwan-ah." Asahi mutters, looking at the younger with a smile.

"You're day dreaming again, baby?" Haruto asks, holding my hand while driving. He caught me again, he's really observant.

"I'm thinking of how we confessed to each other." I responded, grinning with tint of blush on my cheeks as we both remember that magical moment we shared under the same sunset.

Junghwan is walking back and forth while practicing his confession, waiting for the older in front of their favorite sea.

"H-hey, Junghwan." Haruto calls, grabbing Junghwan's attention. The younger blushes, playing with the hem of his hoodies. The older went closer to him, facing each other.

"W-what do you want us to talk about?" The pretty korean asks, can't even take a look at his crush.

"I have something to tell you, baby." Haruto mutters, holding the latter's hand making Junghwan even more shy.

"What...what is it?" The younger asks, biting his lips because of how his hands fit perfectly on Haruto's.

"I met you when were still young, but this time I want to have you until we grow old. I want to have you for the rest of my life. You've always make my heart pound every time you're near me. My day would not be complete without looking at you. I can't live if living is without you, Junghwan. I thought that its just a little crush, but I'm freaking in love with you." Haruto confesses, staring deep on Junghwan's soul. The younger deeply blushes, grinnng like a shy girl.

"Haru, you don't know how much you made me happy! I...I love you too and I—" Junghwan confesses, but got interrupted. Haruto pulled him for their first ever kiss, under the romantic orange sunset and in front of their favorite blue sea.

Junghwan chuckles, remembering how Haruto got excited that time. He also reminisce their first kiss, he blushes just the thought of it.

"Are you thinking of our make out session that time?" Haruto suddenly asks, making Junghwan glare at him. He destroyed his fairy tale fantasy again!

"That's not a make out thing! It's our first kiss!" Junghwan whines, crossing his arms. A sweet kiss after their cute confession.

"It is, I even dig my tongue inside your mouth." Haruto says without even stuttering. Junghwan covered his face because of embarrassment, he's denying their mushy mushy session.

They finally reached the restaurant that Asahi told him yesterday. They want to have a dinner together, missing each other. Asahi's life would be boring without his arch-nemesis, Watanabe Haruto.

"Glad you came, we nearly went home." Asahi greeted, punching his best friend's chest.

"Aw, I'm too handsome to get a punch from a dimwit like you." Haruto hisses, making Junghwan and Minjung laugh together.

While Asahi and Haruto are bickering with each other, Minjung went closer to Junghwan.

"Hi, I'm Minjung. Haruto talks about you." Minjung mutters, offering her hand and Junghwan gladly accepts it with a small smile.

Envious of how beautiful Minjung is, he glanced at Haruto with an aching heart. However, Haruto went back to him and wrapped an arm on Junghwan's waist.

"Yah, Minjung. Stop staring at my baby, you already have Hamada Asahi." Haruto whines, glaring at the pretty woman.

"Try to glare at her again, I will freaking sprinkle peppers on your eyes." Asahi warns, earning laughters from the other two.

Then they finally sat, ordered expensive foods. Asahi and Haruto even fought of who will pay, Haruto lost and sacrificed his card.