CHAPTER ONE

Every time I look at the sun, I will always remember our story under the sunset. We romantically confessed under the same sky, we loved each other above all things. I thought our love will never end, but the world was against us.

FLASHBACK (01)

I glanced at my alarm clock, it's already 7:11 am, my class will start by 8:00 am. I quickly took a shower and dressed myself with my school uniform.

My mom woke up early for her work, she forgot to make breakfasts, but I'm already used to it. I'll just eat at school.

After I head out of our house, I saw my best friend waiting for me outside, I chuckled as I saw him sitting on the front of his father's car.

"Yah, can you please stop acting like you own this car." I muttered, then he wrapped his right arm on my waist, pulling me closer. God, he's always been clingy to me. A lot of people thought that we're actually lovers.

"You're so damn cute for real." He responded, pinching my pink cheeks. He's always making me shy and embarrassed!

He also loves to compliment me, he always shower me lots of affection. He's always by my side, he never left me. I'm thankful that I met him, he's my best friend.

We met each other on a concert of the most famous group, bigbang. I guess we're still elementary students that time. My mother was working as a staff of the group that's why I tag along my classmate to see the group. Anyways, I met my best friend outside when I'm walking with my classmate, my Iksan buddy. I saw him outside looking lost, he's alone and he was looking left and right. I approached him and asks .

"Hi there, uhm are you lost?" I asked him and he looked at me with a startled look.

"H-hi, yes." He answers and looked down, I think he's a foreigner.

"Where is your mommy?" I tried to speak in english for him to understand me.

"I don't know, I'm just wandering around and suddenly a big crowd bumped on us and my mom lost her grip on my wrist." He sadly said, he speaks in korean too, that's cute.

"Want me to hold your hand? Let me help you find your mommy!" I excitedly said and offered my hand, he smiled and he was the one who held my hand that time, oh he's taller than me.

"Hey, Junghwanie, how about me?" Park Jeongwoo hyung said and I chuckled at him, he was glaring at my new friend.

"Mianhaeyo~" The boy answers and gently smiled at my classmate, Jeongwoo hyung sighed and wrapped his arm at my shoulder.

"Anyway, my name is So Junghwan, you can call me Junghwanie or anything you want." I introduced my self and also Jeongwoo hyung, I asked him about his name and he was staring at me.

"Alright, Hwanie, I'm Watanabe Haruto, a japanese , 8 years old." He answered and my heartbeats went crazy, he called me Hwanie. I actually like his name, it really sounds a japanese name. So you're Haruto, his voice is lightly deep but he speaks gently.

"Let's go to the policemen and report them that your parents got lost."

We both chuckled at Jeongwoo hyung's command, as I heard Haruto-san's laugh, I felt butterflies.

"Good afternoon sir, my friend got lost from the crowd. He couldn't find his mom." I said and the policeman stared at us, because Haruto-san is still holding my hand, my cheeks turned red and I whispered at him saying let go of my hand but he refused to.

Gladly, the policeman asked Haruto-san about his mother's information.

The policeman smiled, he told us that Haruto-san'a mother was an avid fan and also the president of bigbang's fanclub in Korea.

The three of us smiled, I can't wait to meet his mom. Mu mom would probably happy too if she met her mom.

As the policeman calls her mom, I suddenly felt sad. I just met him, and probably I will never see him again after this.

While I was deep with my thoughts, a jolly lady approaches.

"My soooon, I'm glad you're okay! Oh--are they your new friends?" His mom asks and smiled at me, because Haruto is still holding my hand. I don't want to let go of it either, his hand is very warm and it's very comfortable.

He nodded and his mother kisses him in the cheeks, she thanked us and asks for our names

"You're very cute Junghwanie, also you, Jeongwoo." She complimented us, she also gave us cookies that made our eyes widened. She's so kind, I wish...my mom would treat me like this too...

We thanked her as we took a bite at the delicious cookies that she baked, Haruto is smiling at me while swaying our hands.

Sadly, it's time to go. His mom needs to go back inside with Haruto, and my mom is surely looking for me now. We sadly waved our hands while saying goodbyes.

I wish, I'll meet him again someday...

"Hey, Hwanie. Why are you staring at me? I'm totally aware that I'm handsome!" Apparently, my senses came back. I glared at him, but grinned at the end. I'm happy that met him again, when we both auditioned on yg entertainment.

We're now highschoolers but in different grade levels. He's already a senior student, while I'm still a junior student. He still have two more years being a highschool student, and that made me sad. Who will fetch me up and drive me to school and back to my house once he graduated?

We are now sitting beside each other inside the car, his driver smiled at us and drove.

I'm so happy, very happy. I wish, we'll be together for a long time. Surely, I will miss him if we parted and I don't want that to happen.

Let's be happy together Haru, stay with me. I still want to hold your hand.

———————————————-

Can we just go back to the past, when we are still happily holding each other's hands? I miss you so much, I want you to be happy with me again. I miss your scent everytime you hug me. Can we go back?