CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT: ACCEPTANCE

It was hard, but we did it. I'm thankful that we met each other again. It felt like home, his arms are definitely my home and safe place. I thought that it was really an end, but the world is still a better place.

Now, we're in front of Haru's father. I'm freaking trembling and nervous, he looks scary and formal. Haruto held my hand, comforting me with a gentle squeeze that made my heart melt. He's still the man I've met years ago, the sweetest and caring person that I love the most.

"He's So Junghwan. I love him to the moon and back, he's my lifeline. For the past years, my heart was completely shattered into pieces, longing for him. However, he suffered a lot more than I did. I fucking love him, words are not enough to define my feelings for him. Dad, I'm sorry, but I don't mind losing the chance to inherit your company. He's much more important to me, I will do everything just to have him. I was stupid, I got scared. Please, let me love him." Haruto mutters, tears are already rolling down to his cheeks. I also cried, he really do love me. Haru, you're literally the best man I've ever met.

Haruto looks at me, wanting me to speak. I nodded and nervously trued my best to fight.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Watanabe. I...I love your son. We do love each other, we're each other's half. I want to take care of your son too, I want to give him all the love he deserves." I said in front of his father. I'm not vocal about my feelings, but I really want to fight for my love.

Haruto looks at me with those loving eyes that I would always make me blush and I would love to look all day at the same time. He grins and squeezed my hand again, reassuring me with his sincerity.

"Hmm...Haruto, you're now a man. You already know what you're doing. I'm glad that you did not hate me for separating you from the one you love, instead you waited and you're now fighting for him in front of me. I'm sorry, especially to you, So Junghwan." His father's words made my heart melt and ache at the same time. I understand him, he only wants the best for his son. I already forgiven him from the start. My heart can't take this too much happiness, I want to love Haruto till my last breath.

"Dad, are youuu..."

"Yes, I'm allowing you to marry him." Mr. Watanabe interrupts, then I felt my cheeks hot at the thought of marrying the man beside me. Haruto also got stunned, processing his father's words.

"Dad, you're the best!" Haruto suddenly yells, standing up and running to his father, hugging him like a kid. Then there's me, grinning widely. He's cute, I'm too lucky to have him.

While driving back to home, I notice Haruto's smile that is glued on his lips. I chuckled at how cute he is, I grabbed my phone and quickly capture his beauty.

"Am I that too handsome to you, wifey?" He suddenly asks, then glancing at me with a handsome grin. I blushed at the sudden endearment, am I even a wife material?

"Yah, don't call me wi...wifey!" I whined, that's too embarrassing for me. I can't stand blushing in front of him every time he would call me wifey.

"But you will become my wife soon, baby." He responded, looking at me with his grin, my cheeks won't stop burning.

"Alright, can I call you something too?" I ask, I want it to be fair! Honestly, he already looks like a husband material to me.

"Sure, baby. I don't mind you calling me daddy." He mutters making me even more blush this time! He's still the naughty Haruto that made me blush for gazillion times.

"Eyy, I want to call you...hubby!" I mutters in excitement, wanting to escape his teases! Then he suddenly stopped the car at the side of the road. I frowned, he went out of the car and faced the river beside us.

"DAAAAAMN! MY WIFEY IS TOO CUTE TO BE DAMN TRUE! HE JUST CALLED ME HUBBY, MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT! GOSH!" He jumped in all smiles, even kicking and punching the air with excitement. He screamed at the top his lungs, even covering his face.

I also hopped out of the car to join him. I ran beside him with a huge grin, he's too handsome and cute for me.

"Hubby, you don't have to scream!" I whined, feeling embarrassed because the people inside the cars that are driving behind us are all looking at me and Haru!

However, I was wrong! He freaking lift me off the ground and spin me around! I wrapped my arms on his neck and shoulders, afraid to fall...I fell even harder.

"I love you so much, darling." Haruto whispers after my feet landed on the ground. He's staring deeply to my eyes, wanting to see my soul.

"I love you too, honey." I whispered, making him squeal. I shut him up with a confident kiss!

I realized what I have done and ran away from him because of embarrassment.

"BABY!? A KISS IS NOT ENOUGH! CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU TONIGHT!!!" He freaking screamed! I went back inside the car and covered my blushing cheeks!