CHAPTER FOUR

I miss you so damn much. Your addictive and handsome smile. Your sparkling eyes that I would love to look at forever. Your soft lips that shows how much you love me every night and day. Your loving arms that felt home. I miss your love that makes me feel alive.

——————————————-

Today is such a beautiful day. The sky is in its vibrant color, orange. However, it's just another day of grieving for So Junghwan.

He's at a bench near the park, under a cherry blossom tree. Everything he sees reminds him of the man he loved with all his heart.

"Will you ever come back and embrace me again?" He whispers with tears rolling down his eyes. Oh god, his chest is too damn tight with heaviness in his heart, he's in undeniable suffering. Love is fucking painful, you're grieving on someone who's still alive. He really miss the man's warm body that gives such comfort and protection.

Suddenly, there was a figure on the opposite side of the street. It was a very familiar figure for him, his eyes widened and his heartbeats went crazy as he look at the familiar figure. He stood up wanting to embrace the person he missed the most.

"Haruu..." His heart whispers while looking at the love of his life from the other side of the world. He froze on his position when he realized he's with her. He cried again while his eyes are glued on them, they're looking happy and in love.

"Why the world is too damn cruel?" He whispers and wipes his tears away with heaviness inside. He fixed his dwelling eyes on them with an aching heart, the love of his life is dancing with the woman of her dreams.

They're smiling at each other as they hold each other's hand making a romantic dance while walking on the street. They're freaking happy.

He looked down as tears fell on his cheeks again, he just wanted to rest under the cherry blossom tree but, he saw himagain making another another person the happiest. He's too damn jealous, painfully envious. He somehow wishes, and forever wishes—Haruto would love him again.

"You look happy, Haru. You deserve it." Junghwan whispers as he continuously hurt his heart by looking at them.

He fucking forced his lips to smile despite of his aching heart. He wanted to be happy for his Haru's happiness, but how about him?

He's about to walk away from the painful sight in front of him, but someone called his name.

"Junghwan-ah." It was Hamada Asahi. Haruto's friend that happened to be his friend too. It's been a year since he last saw him, specifically—before his breakup with Haruto.

"Hyung." He softly mutters and the man stepped closer. He motioned Junghwan to sit down on the bench. The younger nodded and awkwardly sat down.

"It's been long since I last saw you, I'm glad that I found you." Hamada Asahi started and gave him a warm smile, he turned his head on the opposite side of the street that Junghwan is currently looking at.

Asahi nodded as he understood the situation. He glanced at Haruto who's smiling widely with his fiancee.

"You know what, I really don't like that woman for him." Asahi suddenly said as he stare at them. Junghwan looked at him with such curiosity.

"—because I want her for me." Asahi continued and looked at Junghwan who's still frowning.

"You heard it right, Junghwan. Minjung was my ex-girlfriend. We're supposed to marry each other two years ago but his father separated us because I never had the chance to inherit my dad's company because you know—I'm only adopted. He wanted someone who could give his son everything and could benefit his parent's business, but sadly, I'm not perfect. I was hurt, but I needed to accept it. I had a talk with Haruto and discovered that it happened also to you and him. You broke up because you were separated by his parents." Hamada Asahi said feeling sympathy. Junghwan sobs again, he's not alone but he felt sad for Asahi too.

He was surprised at the sudden revelation, Haruto's fiancee was Asahi's ex-girlfriend. The world is really cruel, it only revolves around the four of them.

"D-do you still love her?" The younger asks, looking at Asahi who's staring at his one that got away.

"Freaking yes, I still want her back in my life. She promised me that he will file a divorce after their marriage but, two years already passed. I also heard that Haruto officially proposed to her." Asahi said that made Junghwan froze on his seat, the younger looked at him with a forced smile. He felt his world crashed and his heart being shattered.

"I deeply understand what you feel, Junghwan. Fate was never been fair." Asahi added, ruffling Junghwan's hair.

"Hyung, I still love him. He's the moon and the stars, he's the only treasure I have. He did not promise anything for me but somehow I wishes, he would come back to me." The younger mutters, wiping his own tears away.

Yes, they were separated. Haruto did not promise to comeback and he never did. He just informed him and broke up with the poor boy. Junghwan was devastated and hurt, he just finished his exam that time and supposed to announce to the most handsome man in the world that he tops the class, but sadly, he did not had any chance to tell it to him because the man just told him that...

"Junghwan, let's end this now." Haruto said, holding the younger's hands while looking at his eyes with tears.

Junghwan got startled and didn't know what to say, he also cried knowing that Haruto is now ending their relationship.

"My father is fully against our relationship. He wants me to date a company director's daughter. Hs also want to have business with the woman's family. Junghwan, they want me to date Minjung...I'm sorry, but I need to do this." With that, Junghwan felt his world collapse.

"B-but you love me right?" The younger asks as he continuously sobs, the younger let go of the younger's hand.

"I'm sorry, Junghwan." Haruto said and gave him a one last kiss on his forehead and held his hand for the last time. He left with tears in his eyes and Junghwan whose heart was shattered into pieces.

Unknowingly, Haruto noticed the two. He got frozen on his position when he saw his first ever love, the only person he truly loved, So Junghwan.