CHAPTER SIX

Warning!! 🔞

The moon is now shining brightly at the night sky. The trees are now swaying at the sweet song of the wind. Then there's Hamada Asahi, watching the moon.

"Will she love me to the moon and back?" He whispers as he stare at it. Then he glanced at the paper he is holding, he thought of writing a letter for Minjung.

He really missed the girl, but two years already passed. He can't even ask her if she's happy or okay. He missed her genuine smiles and her company.

Dear My Moonlight,

It's already been years since I had stare at your dazzling eyes. I freaking misses you so much. Your smile, that is the most genuine thing in the world. Your laugh, the most precious music in my ears. Your hands that are soft and warm. Your embrace that felt home. And especially your love, that makes me feel alive. I still love you, everyday, every night, till the next tomorrows. I'm always praying that you would comeback to me, letting me love you again like how it used to be. You've always been in my mind, no other woman. You're the only one that I treasure the most, my love. Can we meet tomorrow at 7 pm? I already asked Haruto about this. He's with Junghwan, spending their time together that made me painfully envious. I also want to see you and fix our life together. I will wait for you under the cherry blossom tree that we love the most.

Your Knight,
Hamada Asahi

He sighs after writing his love, he stared at the moon again. He stood up and asked for a man to give the letter to Minjung's house. Hoping that she could read his love, he misses her so much.

to continue reading, please visit the link.
hint password: T5's debut song.
https://privatter.net/p/10220358