"Hey your the girl that cheated on the demon" a boy with a dog in his Jacket said as the dog barked.

Anko had threw a kunai the the male missing his face on purpose.

"Don't call him a demon again got it" anko said as she glared at him but dodged a kunai coming at her.

"Don't think just by defending me I'll forgive you" Naruto said as he threw the Kunai at anko.

"Whatever j-" anko didn't finish as she felt Naruto hand on her shoulder.

"I know you fucked another guy while I was on my mission" he whispered to her causing her to freeze in place for a bit before talking.

Meet me at the forest of death, you have fight minutes or you're out" she said as she body flicked to the forest of death and started crying.

Once everyone heard this everyone rushed to the area as some bodied flicked there.

Anko had stopped crying as she saw some ppl arrive

Once all the teams had arrived anko would explain the meaning of this part if the chunin exam.

A kunai came flying at Naruto as it scrapped his cheek as anko appeared behind him.

"Please forgive me bby I really am sorry, I'll kill myself if it will make it better" she pleaded as she licked the blood off his face.

Naruto turned and kissed her cheek as he whispered in her ear.

"I don't want you near any other jonin chunin or genin male or villagers got it" he said as she kissed him back.

"Got it" she said happily as she went back to the front of everyone.

Everyone had watched with confusion as what just happened between the two as they started to go through the exam.

"An earth scroll" Naruto said as he walked into the forest with his team.

"Give me that you demon, you'll just end up losing it" the menma answered as he took the scroll from Naruto.

"Whatever let's just hurry up and find a heaven scroll" Naruto said as he jumped ahead of them.

"Tch I'll kill that demon in the next part if the exam but I got something for him" menma said to himself as he smirked.

The others would follow after naruto as they went to find a heaven scroll.

"Y'all go to tower I'll get the scroll" naruto said as he stopped and looked at the other members of team seven.

"A weakling like you will just get yourself killed mito said as she looked at him.

"yeah let Sasuke-kun and menma-kun go" Sakura said as she was agreeing with mito.

The second part of the exam would go as canon as we go on the semi finals of the exam.

All teams that passed would be in a stage with their teams.

"Due to us having to many participants we will have a semi finals" minato said.

(I kinda don't remember who went first but we gonna go to the main fights)

"The next fight will be menma vs kina" the Proctor.

Menma and kiba would just down as they were standing in front of each other.

"I'll beat you menma" said the boy as a dog barked.

"You'll never beat me" said menma as he grinned.

"Start" said the Proctor as he jumped back.

"Let's go Akamaru" said kiba as they charged at menma.

Menma would dodge as he punched kiba in the face.