Chapter 16 - She Can't Be Dead

I turned to look back at Wynonna with tears in my eyes .

" What did you do Wyn ? "

" Waverly move away from it . A red wolf is Bulshar gang . I wont let it heart you . "

" Stop your fucking mouth just for once and please think before acting Wynonna . "

I said looking back at Nicol and saw that she was struggling in the ground and whimpering in pain . I saw John and Rosita soon followed her and stopped at the sight before them . I turned back to Nicole and pressing my hand on her wound giving her firm pressure . Thank God it was not a silver bullet but still a bullet from Peacemaker is not less . Slowly she was turning back to her human form .

" Waverly bring her to my cabin fast . "

" Yeah sure . "

" Guys can anyone tell me whats going on ? "

" Its not a Bulshar pack Wynonna its Nicole . "

" What ? "

" Yes Waverly came here in full moon with Nicole , Ash and Sarah to accompany her and they were not making love cause she was with us running through the forest whereas Waverly was with Rosin . " Rosita says .

" God I am so . Why didn't you tell me ? "

" Nicole didn't want to Wyn . I cant force her . "

" If only once I knew it was ginger spice I wouldn't shoot . "

" I know Wyn . Now can you help me to carry her ? "

" Yeah sure . "

When we were carrying Nicole she muttered something which was barely audible . So I put my ears near her mouth .

" I love you Waves I .. I may not be alive but but you should know that . that .. you are my mate . "

Tears begin to run down my cheeks and I could help but feel a wedge of emotions fall upon me . I cannot feel anything else other than her words . We carried her safely towards the hospital room and Doc examines her closely and then he said us she needed to undergo an immediate surgery . We all stepped outside and allow him to perform the surgery . After few hours he came out .

" Doc how is she ? "

" Operation has been done and she is put on observation but nothing could be told unless her senses comes back . In terms of doctor language , operation is done and within time but we actually don't know . If she gets up within 12 hours , she is good and is doing great but if not you have to say goodbye . "

" Can we we see her ? "

" Yeah of course . "

I went to the room to Nicole's bed and stopped outside taking time to make up my mind and turned towards the door and opened it and saw Nicole hooked up with several wires . I took a chair beside her and took her hand in mine .

" I am really sorry baby its all my fault I should have forced you to leave the room and then you could have sniff the room and get to know me as your mate just by doing that . I am so sorry baby . Hope you can forgive me in your life . Come back to me baby please I need you . We all need you please Nicole . " I cried out a lot until I dozed off to sleep . I woke up by the fierce sound of the heart monitor in the early morning . I watch over the clock to see the time has exceeded 12 hours and Nicole still didn't woke up . I was literally panicking . I called Doc and he came rushing and examined her .

" Did she woke up in the mid night ? "

" I don't know I was very tired I dozed off to sleep . "

" I see . Probably I think she didn't make it . If her heart beats at this pace it gonna exhaust soon and .. "