Chapter 2 - Lunch ?

Next day

It was 6 am still an hour left for me to get up but my sleep was broken by the sharp vibration of the phone . I went to take it by crawling across the bed and received the phone it was from my mum again . God I think she is gonna get sick just because of thinking so much about my well - being . Anyways I cant blame her , after all she is my mum right .

" Hello ? "

" Hey good morning honey . "

" Good morning mum . "

" How was your sleep baby ? "

" My sleep was good and I am not a baby . "

" Well you are always my small baby and most probably one of those pretty girls . "

" What ? What do you mean by those mum ? You know about me and Shae , right ? "

" Well I was not talking about her , I was just speaking about the Earp sisters . Especially the one you bumped into . "

I blushed at the thought of whom my mum was referring to was none other than - Waverly But why ?

" Ok mum you got me there . So . when are you coming here ? "

There was a silence on the other side of the phone .

" Mum ????? "

" Oh yeah right I just . just nothing never mind . I was thinking about coming after two or three weeks . How that sounds ? "

" Sounds good to me . Ok I need to get for a run bye mum . "

" Bye honey . Love you . "

" Love you too mum . "

I got up from the bed and started getting ready for my run for morning cheer - ups . I went to run in the localities and came to halt after one hours of work out . I was coming to home when I saw a bar on the road that reads SHORTY'S SALOON with a bull sign . I thought about getting some coffee so I went inside and guess what saw none other than the famous Waverly Earp as the barmaid .

Waverly POV

I was working with the plate and thinking the gorgeous redhead whom I bumped into while going to home after my research . I was truly lost in her thought and was happy that I know her location now and smiled at the thought . Suddenly I heard the same voice for the doorway my heart raced at the sound of her voice .

" I didn't know you worked at Shorty's . "

I turned around to face her .

" Oh no I don't actually work over here only just first job in the bar of a father like figure so part time of it . And mostly research analyst at BBD . "

" Well now .. whats that ? "

" Whats what ? "

" BBD .. Whats that ? "

" Oh you know special organization for handling special case and has office in the same station . "

" Oh I see . Can I ask what type of cases ? "

" Well my lips are sealed about it . So.. "

" Oh ok got it . "

She smiled flashing dimples . My god that's gonna take my breath . Those loving dimples and those beautiful brown eyes .

" Ok um .. so I should get going now . "

" UM Nicole ? "

" Yeah ? "

She turned around swiftly facing me as if she was just waiting for me to call her back .

" Um what do you think about a lunch together during break ? "