NY + Little Evil

12:15 PM.They landed at NY airport.
Leondro POV:
     I was chaffed in my Lamborghini.Afanas & Mariam use the second car.My bodyguards were riding motorbikes in front,beside and behind my car.Arriving at my mansion near my nightclub at 20 time square.in front of my enormous building stood my jack ass best friend Maxim in his glorious hooded jacket and crocs on his feet.Welcoming me with a brotherly handshake and hug.

I said to him, " it's been only 7 days since my departure for Italy and you miss me that bad."

Laughing,he slapped my shoulder and I ignored it because that is how he acts when laughing.Maxim(2nd best friend) and I made our way to the right-wing.which had my members flooding back and forth between genders.They all bow their head when they realized I was in their midst.Scanning my thumb for the underground door to open Maxim said,

"I know damn well that Erica didn't convince you to come,you had other plans in mind for coming."

Chuckling I replied, "you know she is getting married soon and on an important note she is my main whore also I don't remember the last time I got laid."

"Does my boy right there."Maxim retorts.

"Who do we have here?"I asked Maxim as my butt cheeks felt the warmth of the seat.

"This is V an unknown popular rapist who is known for drugging & rapping girls at night."he explained.

My anger had driven pass the Verizon.Standing up on my feet.I knee him in the place the sun doesn't scotch.A disgusted scream was heard beneath me as he fall on the ground.Removing my knife my mom bought me when I was 10 from my boxer pocket.

I made small cuts from his neck to his ankle ordering a red hot pepper powder from the kitchen.I applied gently on the cuts made as his screams made my ear numb.Maxim knowing me well he inserts my air pods in my ear and play cheeky bars by "Arrdee"a uk artist.When I finished applying he was sniffing.

"Get the hot salt tub ready."I said to Maxim.He turn and repeat what I requested to a guard near him.Within a blink of an eye,the guard had fixed the tub.

"Capo,your permission to carry him to the tub?"the guard asked.

Nodding my head.V was carried by the guard.Maxim & I followed him to the tub room.After testing the hot water to see if is the right degree V was placed in it butt naked and this scene was to win an award of the year.His blood mixed with the red pepper powder as the salty hot water keep intruding on his cut.His screams had died.I know how he feels because I tried it on my ankle once to test out the torturing method and fuck the pain was indescribable.

"Now to the final punishment,"I said to him.
The guard carried V from the tub and we made our way to the route of hell.Pushing the door open with my feet.The smoke that met my nose made me smirk.On the left side of the room you can find diesels,petrol and kerosene.I asked the guardian to pick one from the three mentioned above and he picked kerosene.Dipping V in the kerosene.The guard made sure he was fully soaked in kerosene before I light up the fire on his hair and watch his eyes roll back as he burned to ashes.The guard swept the ashes and he knew what he was supposed to do.
——————————————
Walking out of the underground.

Maxim asked, "do you remember how we got lost at a ball and found ourselves in the kitchen filled with African ladies cooking?"

"Yep,I remember that was when I was introduced to the red hot pepper by the lady called Cece she was half Jamaican & half Ghanaian right?"I replied.

"How on earth do you still remember details like that."he retorts.
Give him my panty smile he almost slapped the smile off my face if I hadn't dodged.
................................................
I depart from Maxim in the middle of the hall to use my office bathroom.Entering my office I could make out that someone was in my office.The edge of peeing had me on cloud 9 stumping my foot.I rushed to the bathroom and ease myself.Wiping my hand-off.I left the bathroom and lean behind the door that leads me out of my office with my arms crossed & legs striding the other.Sighing,

I said with an annoyed tone,
"I'm not in the mood for bullshit just come out from where you are hiding before you piss me off."

"Sorry if I offended you,"she said as she walk out from her hidden place.

Not very placed with her in my office.I said to her, "follow me."
She quickened her pace to catch up with me,entering the dinning hall.It was filled with my gang members Afanas on the left side with Maxim on the right as the head seat was left for me.

"Who is she?" I asked Maxim as I pull my chair to sit down.

"My bad forgot to tell you.She was with V the time he got caught.Forgot about her when we got here."he explained.Mariam can you come help the new guest Maxim said as Mariam made her way out of the kitchen.
________________________
After Mariam had left with the girl.We finished our lunch and Maxim gave me a quick recap on everything happening.I found out that the girl was raped and beaten so she is just going to be a maid for now.

"I haven't seen Fabiola since my arrival,where is she? I question Maxim.

"She left for your grandparents house two days after your departure."he retorts and continue so you are going to tonight's ball ain't you,he deadpanned.'

Yep,I guess so.Gosh why does Afanas keep telling you everything even though he is our third best friend he need to chill out.

"Y'all talking about me?"he asked as he handed Leondro his contacts.

No,Maxim replied we were just discussing whether you want to join us for tonight.

"No way in hell you two are going without me."he said and heard them chuckle.

Let's get ready we leave in about 20 minutes is almost 10:30 PM.
..................

Leondro Arcadia(leader of the arc mafia/professor)
He has two different eye colors that is why Afanas gave him contacts cos he asked for it.

Here y'all go hope you enjoy reading and there may be grammar mistakes my bad.

the female lead POV next chapter 

Comment,share & enjoy reading.💙🤝🥳