Chapter 1

"Mom,can I sleep with you guys?", he asked.

  "Baby,you can sleep with us anytime you want let's go,"mom replied.

She held hands with her son and shouted "Leonardo my love where are you."

"In the bathroom,"he exclaims.

"Mom,do you believe in true love,"the 12 yrs old boy asked.

The mom questioned, "do you think your dad loves me,"the boy nods.True love is hard to find the woman declared but if you come across it never let it depart from you.

"Leon,please be careful in the nearby future with the ladies you hang out with."father says as he walks to the closest to get dressed.

"Why?"the boy asked.

"Not all women are like your mother,most women can be the downfall of a man and others can be the up-rise of a man.Women can be a man's strength and weakness.As the leader of the arc mafia,you need to be extremely cautious of everything you do and pay attention to details."he summarized.

"Dad,how can I tell if a woman is right for me."he retorts back.

"If you feel the need to protect her not because of her beauty or money but there is something about her that attracts you to her like a magnet."the father said.

"You two can continue the conversation tomorrow but for now let's get some sleep."the mother said as she tapped on the bed signaling her husband and son.

Climbing on top of his mom,he buried his head in the crook of his mom's neck whiles his dad has the wife sleep in his arm.Love you mom & dad he mumbles before closing his eyes.Both parents responded at the same time, "we love you too."

It was around 1:30 AM,Leonardo woke up to gun shots firing back and forth shaking his wife.She sat up abruptly and realize the situation at hand.Waking the little boy up she shoved him into the lock box in their closest.A loud bang cause the door to their bedroom to open in front of them stood Petrov the Russian mafia boss with in a blink of an eye he shot both couples without muttering a word.
**************
::::::::::::::::::::
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up from his sleep,he realized is a dream.Hi, I'm Leondro Arcadia the current boss of the arc mafia that dream has been hunting me since I witnessed the death of my parents.Rinsing my face,I walk to the kitchen and gulped down two glasses of water,in addition,I light up my cigarette.As you can tell smoking is one way I calm myself down from panic attacks,sadness and boredom.I've had the cigar in my mouth for almost an hour now dipping it in water to blow off the fire.

I made my way to my gym to work out.Start off by boxing then push ups,squats then a 2 mile treadmill run.Looking up at the wall clock it was 6:15 AM.I marched to the bathroom and had a long everlasting shower.Wearing my sporty t shirt and pants.I walked out of my room just to find my 2nd in command standing in front of his door on a phone.

"Boss,the call is for you,

"Who is it"I asked. "Erica," he said.
Taking the phone I said, "wad up my main whore?"she chuckled and ask how I'm doing.In conclusion,she convinced me to come to US today because there is a small gang organizing a ball at my club and I had no idea of it because my two best friends claim they don't want to stress me out.

The aroma of pancakes filled the dinning hall as I walked in.Anna,you can joined us for breakfast I said to the maid as I sat down at the head of the table.
...........................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After breakfast,Afanas (my 2nd in command/third best friend) and I dealt with business about shipping drugs & weapons.We ship to Italy,America,Dubai,Turkey,China and many countries.The head of the carter woman Mariam helps me fly drugs like cocaine,marijuana and other drugs by opening the end of heels and shoes and place the drugs innit.Mariam can you and Anna help pack my stuff we depart in an hr.

Mariam can you and Anna help pack my stuff we depart in an hr

"Afanas go get Mariam and let's go."I said to him.
....................................
End of chapter 1
Share ur thoughts in the comments and tysm for reading 😊