Mother-Daughter bond.

Start from the beginning

It was evening and they had had lunch here itself, in the open area, from the food stalls. It was amazing for both of them. And now, since it was finally evening, they had decided to go to the Ferris wheel. 

Y/N- It's slow but quite peaceful, isn't it?
But Ms. Kim was just looking up ahead smiling. Y/N who was till now sitting in front of her slowly sat beside her and hugged her from the side. 

Y/N- Mom, you did a great job. You know that right. And I'm not angry, neither with you nor with hyungs. I know it's hurting you too, but forget it and let's be happy, just you, me and hyungs, together forever. 

MOM- *looking at Y/N* *wiping her eyes* True, you're so sweet Y/N-ah. 

Y/N- Hehe. 

MOM- How did you know about it? 

Y/N- Welp, I just heard Jinnie Hyung talking about it so I listened to them, but don't tell them I know. 

MOM- Alright. Thanks and Love you dear. 

Y/N- Love you too eomma!

They chuckled and enjoyed the rest of the ride with the tranquilizing view. Finally, they decided to go home. 

Y/N- Did any of the hyungs call you?
MOM- No they didn't, I'm confused too. They usually call a lot. 

Y/N- True, it's alright, They might be busy. 

MOM- Hm. You wanna do something else, or go home?

Y/N- Let's go home and have dinner with everyone. 

MOM- Alright, sweety.

They drove, again while listening to music, Ms. Kim and Y/N feeling lighter since they both had no truths to hide now and much better, since they surely had the first time spent like this, making their bond stronger.  They reached home and entered, just to be shocked and frozen in their steps at the mess. The maids were cleaning, whilst there was no sign of the boys. 

Y/N- Ajumma, what happened here? 

MS. GELLE- Your brothers fought together, and now they're all in their rooms, washing up. 

MOM- Oh my, why did they fight? Is anyone of them hurt?
MS. GELLE- It wasn't a serious fight, you see, just some small quarrel over words, which increased and they created the mess. 

Y/N- About what though? Doesn't it look like a storm passes by here?

Ms. Gelle chuckled while Y/N grinned. 

MOM- It's almost time for dinner, I'll go help Ms. Gelle. Y/N-ah, let your brothers know at least. 

Y/N- Then I'll come to help you too. I'll be back!

MOM-  This girl always running on stairs. 

Y/N went up to Suga's room, knocked, and entered. 

Y/N- Yahh! Hyung! You're always sleeping! Whaeyo?

SUGA- Let me sleep Y/N.

Y/N- Alright, alright. Come for dinner later. 

SUGA- Hm. 

Y/N shrugged and began to walk to Jin's room. 

Y/N- Jinnie hyung! Are you there?

JIN- Yes, Y/N-ah? 

Y/N- Come for dinner later. Alright?

JIN- Sure deal. 

Y/N- Joonie Hyung! Come for dinner later. 

NAMJOON- I'll be there, Y/N. 

Y/N- Taetae? Taetae! 

Y/N opened his door since he wasn't opening it.