vii.

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Natasha Williams was just like every other kid when the apocalypse started. Young with no where else to go from the walking dead, she ran with the only family who survived. Her siblings, Sasha and Tyreese were all she had, if you didn't count the small group they were involved with and right now, it was a struggle to stay alive.

Screaming echoed throughout the dense forest, attracting more walkers than many had seen in months. With her small hatched clutched in her hand, curls bounced behind her head while she ran behind Tyreese, watching his back while he called a female walker.

Taking off in the direction of the ruckus, Natasha struggled to keep up, she was much smaller than Tyreese but she knew that even for one second she let her guard down, it would be catastrophic. Rounding the corner, Natasha ran into her brothers back.

"Oh my god, Tyreese." Sasha gasped, pulling her shovel back and looking over her siblings.

"Are you okay?" He asked, sparing the impaled walker a glance on the floor

She nods, "yeah." Taking as much air as she could for a well needed break, though in times like these, breaks never lasted long. "Natty, you okay back there?"

Touched by her sisters worry, Natasha waves around Tyreese, sticking her thumb up, "I'm fine. We have to get out of here."

"She's right, we have to keep moving." Tyreese agrees, now making sure that he could see both of his sister's in front of him. "Where's everybody else?"

"They were just behind me." Sasha motions her head in the direction behind her, "is there a clearing ahead? a place to regroup?

"I didn't get very far"

"We got pushed back by those freaks, there's too many of them." Natasha confirms.

Tyreese looks over his shoulder back from where they ran from, "there might be a building up ahead, I thought I saw a tower in some trees."

"Tower? What kind of tower?" Sasha asks quickly as pressure began to build higher and higher. And then the screaming started again.

The trio looked the direction of the ruckus, "is that them?" Natasha asked while the screaming only got louder. Tyreese pulls her along, making sure that both of his sister's were in his view as they ran towards the rest of their group fighting off a hoard that surrounded them.

"This way!" He shouts, gaining their attention and the three of them driving their weapons into the walkers heads, taking down as many as they could.

As the group head back the way Tyreese and Natasha came, the mother of the small family that was travelling with them got bitten in the upper arm, leading for her son to call out for her, attracting more of the undead.

Saving the woman and pushing her up to the front, the group followed Tyreese's lead, taking them back to the tower he'd found earlier. Natasha was never good at comforting so instead of making sure the son of the bitten mother was okay, she pushed him in front of her and made sure that he wouldn't be next.