Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies

Start from the beginning

'We wanted to surprise you...' Tae laughed. 'And we brought you a present...' he said and turned her to face Yoongi. 'Your brand new son-in-law.'

Yoongi froze but in the next minute he sent Taehyung a killer glare. He took Mrs Choi's hand and bowed to it.

'Nice to meet you, ma'am...'

'So well behaved...' She giggled looking at Jimin with raised eyebrows. 'Not like you'.

'I'm glad I am not the only one that thinks he is a satan...' Yoongi sighed.

Taehyung laughed out loud.

'Oh mom, I've missed you!'

'What's the noise?' Mr Choi walked to the entry hall.

'Dad! They are bullying me!' Jimin ran to the tall, blackhaired man, with glasses on his nose, who immediately hugged him.

'Jiminie! Oh thank the Moon Goddess!! You are here! Who dares to bully you?!'

'Them!' Jimin without mercy pointed at the three culprits.

But Mr Choi focused only on one person. His lips became a thin line when he checked Yoongi from head to toe.

'You dare to bully my boy?' he asked in a low, threatening voice.

Yoongi looked at the man who was embracing his mate and didn't even care... He walked through the hall and pull Jimin to himself, saying:

'With all due respect... he is my boy now, sir ...'

Mrs Choi giggled.

Jimin's eyes changed into freaking hearts when he was looking at Yoongi's profile.

Mr Choi and Yoongi were daggering each other with their eyes until Taehyung decided to save the situation.

'I am here too, dad...' he said with a pout. 'Not that you saw me... I always knew Jimin is your bias...'

'Don't be stupid, TaeTae! Of course he is not!' Mr Choi denied sternly, but his cheeks covered in pink.

'I'm not?!' Jimin gasped.

Mr Choi was turning his head, looking once at Taehyung once at Jimin in panic.

'I... I... Oh, go back already, brats! I don't want to deal with you!' he exclaimed in the end. He caught Yoongi's arm and pulled him after himself, saying: 'You seem like the only normal one here, so what do you say for a glass of whisky?'

'That sounds like the only logical option to save my braincells, sir...'

Jimin got back to Tae and his mother and the three of them high fived each other.

'Worked as always!' Jimin smiled.

Mrs Choi embraced them with her arms.

'Come, boys, I cooked your favourites!'

The evening passed by fast. Taehyung and Jungkook were constantly on the phone. Taehyung was sending pictures of every little thing around, talking about funny moments with his parents and Yoongi, and asking tons of questions.

If everything is ok? How was the training? Did Jungkook eat? What did he eat? Why didn't he eat more? What did he listen to? What movie did he want to watch before sleep?

Even now, lying in his old bed, while his eyelids were heavy from the long day, he was texting Jungkook.

Until Jungkook called him.

'What's happening, Tae?' he asked.

'Nothing.'

'Yeah, sure. We are just playing 20 questions...'