I grabbed my phone and dialed Denise's number. She answered in less than a damn second. "Yes Gabs?"

"Can you come to the office real quick?"

"On my way." And just like that, she ended the call. I guess she doesn't need much explanations to come over.

A few moments later she knocked on the door and walked in after Xavier opened the door for her.

"Sheesh, quite the gentleman." Denise grumbled as she plopped down on the chair opposite to Xavier's.

"Okay, first of all. What's miss Wendy doing here?" Xavier protested, pointing to Denise. She just gasped and stood up.

I didn't even bother looking at what she did next since I heard a loud slap and Xavier's hiss of pain. "At least I'm a fucking red head with an attitude, not some useless bitch that hangs out in a restaurant sign for I don't even know how much time!" Denise snapped before muttering, "And damn do her braids have the motivation to hang up all day..."

"Very funny, you little miss." Xavier scoffed, sitting across from her.

"Call me little miss again and I'll cut your balls off, then put them in a blender." She threatened. For a second I thought Xavier died by the way his face went paler than snow itself.

It felt like we had put water and oil together. My eyes met Angelo, who looked at Denise like she belonged in a mental hospital.

"Oi, Denise. You'll kill him later, now pay attention." I called out, barely holding back a grin when both Angelo and Xavier sighed in relief after Denise stopped with her threats.

"Alright, alright. What's up?" Denise shrugged.

"Xavier, can you log into the security system and show her the part where it glitches?" I asked, pointing towards his laptop with my hand.

"Wait a minute. Is something going on?" Denise cut Xavier off before he could reply.

"You know what, Xavier you focus on logging in, and I'll explain it to her." Angelo ordered, then turned to Denise.

In a few minutes, Angelo had informed Denise about the situation and Xavier was complaining about why did we had to call Denise to hack into the system and retrieve the missing clip because he couldn't do it. She had agreed to stay quiet about the matter and help us with it.

"Okay pretty boy, give me it." Denise demanded, pointing towards Xavier's laptop with her finger. At this point, Angelo nor me decided to argue and stop them with their nicknames and little arguments.

"I'm going to kick you down the stairs..." Xavier grumbled under his breath as he moved it over to her lap but receiving a glare from Denise as he did so.

"This might take me around thirty minutes, so y'know... if you wanna go grab a drink..." She suggested with a sheepish grin as her gaze switched between Angelo and me.

I looked to my right at Angelo, who appeared to be considering it before he shrugged, turning to me. "C'mon Díaz. You'll be my judge."

"Your judge? And why's that." I questioned after grabbing his hand and he helped me stand up.

"You'll see." He smirked as he walked behind me and pulled my chair back so I could walk around the desk.

"Right. You two go enjoy a fucking glass of wine and leave me here with this moody bitch..." Xavier grumbled after I linked my arm with Angelo's.

"Stop crying and watch. Maybe you'll learn something you twat." Denise snapped, not taking her eyes off the laptop as she typed away.

Angelo and I then proceeded to leave them both alone, arguing, in the office.