XXI - The Night Shift.

A/N: The amount of reads I mention in my video are inaccurate, because this was made for Character Bios 1, because I thought I'd post it then! And watch the video. And I already fixed the Tris Prior thing. And, cover: pinned won the competition thanks to Endless_Fandoms_727, and to the book!

I wish we would've brought Chloe back to her babysitter's, who for all they know Chloe is staying at my apartment. All she does is hang out with foxy and crap. She doesn't even help us. What does she even find in that bitch? He's a frickin' robot that commited murder! Sure, he saved my life, and I like him for that, but seriously! I checked the cameras and saw something that didn't seem possible. Staring at the camera, I saw a poster. A poster of the golden Freddy.

I hugged his leg. "I love you, foxy!" I told my best friend. He smiled at me and started to say something, but he fell to the ground. "Foxy! No!" I screamed. Minutes later he got up. "Yay! Your awake!" But then he did something that nobody would ever expect. He stuck his hook painfully through my neck and picked my up by it. "Help!!" I tried to scream, but to no avail. Then, he opened his jaw wide and flung his head toward me. He dropped me to the ground, sweat beating on my head. My last seconds of life were spent viewing a purple silhouette of a man coming toward me, he would occasionally turn gold for a split second, then change back. My vision faded to black as I died. What about my sibling? What was going to happen to....

I screamed as Mike woke me up. I attempted to stand, sweat beading on my forehead. I checked around cameras, the poster was back to normal. I glanced at foxy, he was staring at me, his face was dead serious. Who was I in that vision? I was deeply confused. I was most likely Damien, Mike's brother. I didn't want to mention it because that would probably make Mike cry and Foxy feel more guilty. "Was it a vision?" Mike asked me. "Yep, it had something to do with that Golden Freddy guy." I lied. It did have something to do with Golden Freddy, but it was mostly about the Bite of '87. Time to change the topic. "Hey, Mike?" I asked him. "I'm listening." he said while looking at the camera. "Do you have extra space in your apartment?" I said rather happily. "Nope." He said, emotionlessly. Damn. "Just kidding!!" He said bombastically. "You should've seen the look on your face!" He said. I laughed. "But, it's not for you." He said, trying to keep a straight face. He didn't get me this time, but I laughed anyway. "It seriously isn't." He said. I stopped laughing and just stared at him. "I can't believe you fell for that!" He lost it. I shushed him and kissed him on the lips. He stopped laughing and grew embarrassed. Chloe took her attention off of Foxy and stared at me, confused. Oh, I didn't tell her. Fuck. She's so gonna tell mom. But, I don't really care! I don't live under her roof, so she can't ground me! I backed up from Mike. 'Thank you." I told him. "No prob." He said and checked the... lights? Fuck. They weren't turning on.