XII - Foxy Foxy! Part 1

The room was pitch black. I pulled my iPhone out of my pocket. "Mike, I've got my phone, we'll be fine." I said, reassuringly. I opened up the control centre and turned on the flashlight. "AAH!" I screamed when I saw Foxy, standing in front of me. "What the hell are you doing here?" Mike screamed. "AAAHHH- oh, sorry! My voice box malfunctioned! I'm not like the others." Foxy said in his British, pirate voice. "Get the hell out of here." Mike growled. "You're not here to help, if you were you WOULDN'T HAVE CUT MY DAMN KNEE OPEN!" Mike screamed at the helpless fox. "That was an accident. I choked out a gear a couple of days ago. Maybe that caused it." Foxy said, still perfectly calm. "Well, smart guy. If you're so 'innocent' then why did you bite my brother's goddamn head open?" Mike said, he tilted his head and looked foxy square in the eye through small slits. He was obviously barely keeping his cool. But foxy bit Mike's brother? Maybe that's why he's out of order. Foxy was getting very sad, he started to cry oil. He ran away. "What was that all about?" I asked Mike. He stopped and started to explain. "Back in 1987, my family came here for Damien's birthday." He sniffled, I spotted a tear run down his cheek, it was reflecting the flashlight. "Me and my brother went to the Pirates Cove, but we were stubborn and we loved Foxy, so we hid in his cove until closing. Then his Night mode enabled." All was silent. "He stabbed Damien in his neck, lifted him and stabbed his razor sharp teeth into his head.." He cried, he clapped his hands over his face. "There was nothing I could do but run!" He screamed. "There was nothing I could do..." His voice faded. "But run." He cried in a voice barely hearable.