XI - The Spark. (Updated.)

We joined in his office once again for the nightshift. "Hey." I told him, after being in that Freddy suit for so long, it felt weird without it. "Your hair is super messy." He said, which it probably was. "Must be."
He leaned toward me and fixed my hair. "You know, I like... I really like you, Joni." He told me. "I know." I leaned forward. I leaned on the desk and I pushed my head in forward to press a kiss onto his warm lips. Now you may be thinking, you've only known each other for like three days! But I just really like Mike. It was like time slowed down, I actually couldn't believe he was enjoying this as much as I was! His lips felt soft. Note to self: Mike's a great kisser. Maybe I should move into Mike's apartment. That sounds pretty good. Maybe I could move out of Freddy's and in with Mike. I closed my eyes, and let all loose. Then I heard something. I looked down at the security tablet, Pirate's cove was displayed, nobody was there. The curtains, wide open. I gently pushed Mike aside to slap the door close. "You'd better thank me for that one." I said passing the tablet to Mike, clearly showing the Pirate Cove camera. "And I thought I was good at this job. I would've been dead now if it weren't for you." He said. I opened the door back up when Foxy returned to his proper place. Mike stood back up and checked the right light and closed the door to avoid Chica. "So, what do you even keep in this desk?" I asked him. "I don't even know. I haven't checked." He told me. "Time to find out." I said, pulling the drawer open. There was basically just a bunch of cassettes and a cassette player. There was four cassettes, I picked up the one labeled, Introduction and placed it into the player and hit play. "Hello, hello hello? Umm, hello! Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!" It was basically just an introductory tape for newcomers, but I'd been here for about 4 days, so I just put it back into the drawer. "That could've been useful on the first night." I also pulled out a manual, Mike leaned in closer, interested. "This also would've been useful." I said, pointing at the line saying, "DO NOT LEAVE THE OFFICE! EVEN IF YOU ARE GOING TO PISS YOURSELF, JUST HOLD IT IN!!" "Hmm." Mike said. "That is oddly specific.." "I know, right?" "Just wait.." He said as he checked around the cameras for Chica. "Gotcha!" He exclaimed as he slammed the right door, shut? Why wasn't it going down? "Oh nononononono....." He muttered as he just kept on pressing the broken button. "Do not take your eye off of that door. If you do, we are both dead." He said. "Got it." I replied. "Good thing I took an electrician class in High School." He said as he fiddled with the breakers behind me."let's try this button, force shut doors." He said. "Do it." And just then Chica was knocked out of the doorframe as the door shut in her face. I tried to open the doors, they wouldn't budge. "Mike!" I said fearfully. "I'm working on it!!" He yelled back. The lights started to dim. "Mike! We are running out of power! FAST!" I replied. When the lights went out, they sparked, the fan spun out and last but not least, the doors opened.