"Ready?" I ask as I finish getting dressed in my Jessie Fleming jersey.

"Yep." Emma says as I grab my phone and wallet then my girlfriend and I leave the room and head down stairs.

Once downstairs, my family, Shadow, and I get in the car then my dad drives us up to the Lone Star United stadium in Frisco.

As we're driving to the stadium, I listen to my son, Hazel, and Kingsley talk my Mom and Emma's ears off while I look at the Lone Star United line-up for today's game.

18-Teagan Micah
2-Maren Mjelde
13-Abby Dahlkemper
4-Kadeisha Buchanan
6-Magdalena Eriksson
12-Andi Sullivan(C)
3-Sam Mewis
17-Jessie Fleming
10-Fran Kirby
14-Ada Hegerberg
23-Pernille Harder

I hope Teagan knows that I'm going to sell her the moment Emma's cleared to play.

"Mama." Apollo whines.

"I'm listening Bubba." I say as I lock my phone. "You want to get a mascot plushie."

Lone Star United's Mascot is a Coyote.

"Please?" Apollo begs.

"Sure Bubba." I say. "We can get you one."

"Yay." Apollo cheers as we pull up to the stadium.

"Over there." I say and point to the Parking lot I reserved for the Cowboys Players and their families to park in.

Dad nods then he pulls into the Parking lot and parks our car.

Once we're parked, my family and I get out of the car, lock the car, then we walk across the road and head inside the stadium.

I gave my teammates the tickets they'd need yesterday at practice.

When we get inside the stadium, we get Apollo, Hazel, and Kingsley a Coyote Mascot from the store then we head up to our suite.

"Tank you." Apollo says then he kisses my cheek.

"You're welcome Bubba." I say then I notice my teammates arriving.

I hand my son off to my Dad then I get out of my seat and greet my teammates and their families.

After I greet everyone, my family and I get some food then we sit down as the game begins.

"She looks so good in that kit." I mumble as I stare at Emma and I's favorite midfielder.

"She looks very good." Emma says as she intertwine our hands.

Emma, Jessie, and I recently went public with our relationship and surprisingly everyone was very happy for us.

I expected to see more people disgusted by three women being together than I did.

"Mama you spend the night at the hotel?" Apollo asks.

"No Bubba." I say. "I get to sleep at our house."

"Really?" Apollo asks with a smile.

"Yeah really?" Emma asks with a smile

"Nope." I say. "Teams wanna save money so they've stopped putting their players up in hotels anymore."

"How do they make sure players don't go out?" My dad asks.

"They have people monitoring social media and if your seen out partying then you get suspend for the game and don't get paid." I say.

"Oh." Dad says.

"Here." Apollo says and holds out a fry to me so I let my son feed me.

"Thanks Apollo." I say.

"Welcome." My son says then we eat our dinner.