¢нαρтєя Ձ.θЭ

The strong bass in the club made the walls and floor shake, just as it affected the rhythm of the heartbeat

The strong bass in the club made the walls and floor shake, just as it affected the rhythm of the heartbeat. You could hear the music everywhere in the building, as well as the cheers and screams of the crowd.

Because this club was completely full.

So full, in fact, that you had to squeeze through the crowd, which was dancing tightly. All the guests were bathed in neon lights, competing with each other. Women dancing half naked in glass boxes. Women wrapping their arms around men or even their other women. Rubbing against each other like cuddly cats. And there was a lot of alcohol flowing.

Those who came to the Fantasy club certainly didn't leave sober.

But all the impressions bounced off Yeonjun like a tennis ball off a bare wall.

The whole thing didn't interest him and instead he just sat on the lid of the toilet in one of the cubicles, rolled up a flyer into a roll and pushed the nicely placed line with the dangerous white powder with his ATM card. But as he was about to apply the little roll, the entire booth shook, destroying his whole plan. "Fuck!" he cursed, merely breathing in the mist of the powder. He was pissed off because he was just in a bad mood that night, even though they had gotten the bag back.

But the only thing his friends did was to have a good time. With the money he had found, of all things. Not that Yeonjun was stingy, but at least one of them could have thanked him. Instead, Taehyung spent the money on some drugs and lots of alcohol. While Jeongguk was surely off chasing after his forever-distant love like a dopey dog. And Yeonjun got so frustrated at the thought alone that he slammed his fist against the plastic wall of the cabin.

"Asshole, hurry up or did you fall asleep in there?" a voice asked before Yeonjun rose from the toilet seat, pocketed the card again, and unlocked the door, only to grab the young man who had disturbed him by the collar.

"Here you go, asshole," he spat at him with the same choice of words. Yeonjun then turned around with him, and shoved the guy into the booth. Not without slamming the door in his face, so that all that could be heard was a whining yelp. With a mood as if he had just served a night on the police station, the 23-year-old forced himself back into the crowd, spotting Lisa leaning her graceful figure against a man unknown to Yeonjun. She whispered something in his ear and let her fingernails wander over his neck.

As expected, Jeongguk was sitting nearby at the bar, only Yeonjun couldn't keep his attention on the dark-haired man for long.

It was Taehyung who surprisingly wrapped an arm around his crony's broad shoulders. "Why are you pulling such a face, Yeonjun?" the elder asked, definitely high on drugs. The head of the gang was rarely in such a good mood. "You should be celebrating."

Yeonjun tried to put on a smile, looking more pained than happy. Normally he could enjoy himself, but today was probably not the day for it. He looked into the brown eyes of his buddy, whose pupils had grown so large that they were indistinguishable from the iris.