“fucking gorgeous !” a whisper left my lips. I got a hit on my arms breaking my trace. I glared at Prachi. “Bhai. She gonna be yours soon. Don't look at her with that wide open mouth as if she is a piece of food and you wanna gulp her !” she laughed silently.

I cleared my throat awkwardly. Stop behaving stupidly, Randhir ! Abhimaan and his wife helped her getting up at the stage. She glanced up at me. I smirked as her eyes lingered from top to bottom. She bit her lower lips.

Damn! This girl !

Her sis-in-law made her sit beside me. She whispered her few words and walked away. My knuckles caressed her cheek,“You look beautiful, angel !” she whimpered. “Relax. Everything is fine. No need to be nervous!” I assured her.

Soon the ring ceremony started. During that all time , I couldn't able to take my eyes away from my angel. We slid the rings around each other's ring finger, separately. I felt her shiver as I leaned and kissed her cheek.

It was almost at the end. Everyone had left except our two families. Abhimaan and I was talking when suddenly a boom sound appered.  “Randhir.” Abhimaan shouted pulling out a gun from his waist band and fired behind me. I instantly grabbed my gun when I realised my rival gang had attacked.

“EVERYONE HIDE !” Dad shouted. Now, we all men were having guns in our hand. Mr. Khanna holding his gun helped everyone with hiding. “WE NEED TO LEAVE THIS PLACE INSTANTLY. WE CAN'T STAY HERE FOR MUCH LONGER !” Mr. Khanna yelled between the gun shoots.

I carefully walked towards dad,“dad. We will handle this. You inform guards to keep vehicles ready. We will leave anytime soon !” he slowly nodded and walked away.

I received a sharp pain at my left hand. I turned around and shoot the guard on his chest. I hissed when slowly the pain increased. “Randhir. Everyone are in the vehicles. Let's go !" Abhimaan informed watching my wound.

We left from the back door. Two big jeeps and four cars were at the parking. We sat inside and rode away. “oh god Randir ! My son. How badly you're bleeding ?!” mom cried. “Mom, it's okay ! It will get fine.” I sighed.

Prachi sobbed. “Prachi, you okay ? Did you get hurt anywhere ? That sons of bitches. I will kill them !” I gritted my teeth. She shook her head,“I got scared!”

It hit my mind. “What about Arushi and her family ? Where are they ? Is Arushi okay ? Did she get any hurt ?” I attacked everyone with questions. “Don't worry brother. They are alright and sis-in-law too. They are coming in another car.” Prachi explained holding her head.

I caressed her hair,“No problem, cupcake ! Don't stress, yourself.Your bhai is here.” She smiled , wiping away your tears. “Randhir. Why don't you call and ask Mr. Khanna or anyone ,if they're fine ?!” Dad suggested.

I decided to call Abhimaan. He accepted promptly.

Abhimaan - “hello Randhir , is
everything okay ?”

Randhir - “Yeah ! Are you guys alright?”

Abhimaan-“Yeah everyone is fine.
It's just Arushi.”

Randhir - “Fuck ! What happened to her ?”

Abhimaan -“Nothing much. She got
a panic attack and she fainted.”

Randhir -“Shit ! We will be there anytime soon!”

Abhimaan -“No Randhir ! You take
your family safely to your house.
She just

needs her medicine. That's
all ! Moreover you have got bullet at your
hand. You need medication.”

Randhir - “okay then. Take care.”

Abhimaan - “You too and ya, I had ordered our gaurds to bring those men.
You can pay a visit anytime you want. We are already planning to torture them in our warehouse.”

Randhir -“okay , bye !”

I sighed pushing my phone in my pocket.

Picking a piece of cloth from the storage compartment of the car , I wrapped it around the particular wounded part. I groaned in pain. Dad was correct ,that fuckers always find opportunities. Nonetheless, atleast everyone are safe. Arushi must be scared.

~to be continued~

Words : 1006

Published : 10 Jan 2022

•••••

{A/N}

How are you all doing ?

Please try my another book,The plan of Destiny.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha