introduction

These feelings are feelings that can be described with regular words of feeling. How you may ask. Simple really well not all that simple. You see it is describing my thought on life and how I feel maybe even why I feel it to be that way. But it is not completely letting you into my mind or my heart and soul. It is giving you a clue. A piece of the puzzle that not even I have solved. Yes I am just a 15 - year old girl with dreams of become three things. A therapist for the army , a writer , a doctor for children. These are things that represent me and how I think. The more you read the more you tend to understand. The more you tend to cringe,smile,be utterly confused yet completely and utterly interested by the things you have read. That is just how the human mind shall work. I guess I shall give u a back ground of why and how this book came to be.

3 years ago I start to pick up writing and reading more. Developing a love for it. My teacher recommended I published my work after showing them to him. He fully supported and understood my looks into life. I am currently 15 but I will soon be older by the time this is even close to famous. I am a pagan and succubus mix. Meaning I was born with a gift. My mother a succubus and my father a pagan. I mixed . As I child I tended to see people death, my past life , and successes. But back then I was just a mer child unable to comprehend what was happening to me. So now I will put it into a book for people to read enjoy and ponder and hopefully some what relate to. Yes this is all true I've been writing this for 2 years now. Please counties on and enjoy.