Chapter 22

Yaxuan and Zhenyuan had snuggled up comfortably for the night. Zhenyuan had his arms wrapped around Yaxuan protectively, and Yaxuan had never had sleep so comfortable. But Yaxuan had to disturb their comfortable position in the morning. Usually he'd leave Zhenyuan still asleep, but it was hard to get up without waking him up.

As Yaxuan started to get out of Zhenyuan's grip, he tightened his grip around his body.

Yaxuan slightly chuckled. "Zhenyuan let go."

"Where are you going?" He mumbled, his eyes still closed.

"I always walk Dongyu to school remember? But today, after that, I'm going to have to go pick up my suit for the dance."

Zhenyuan opened his eyes. "It's today?"

"Yes, and I should have collected it sooner. I hope it fits properly." Yaxuan answered as Zhenyuan finally let him go. He then sat up on the bed and looked down at Zhenyuan. "Do you want to come with me to collect the suit?"

Zhenyuan slightly smiled. "I guess that will be cool."

"Great, means you're going to have to walk with me and Dongyu to school though." he got out of bed. "I'll go have my shower now."

Zhenyuan nodded and watched him walk out. He still wasn't completely alright, he had just heard news about how his best friend died and he wanted to crush Zuo. But he had to practice restrain, and it was giving him a hard time. Either way, he had to respect what Yaxuan had told him.

For someone who had heard such disturbing news the previous day, Yaxuan was someone who tried his best to be happy.

After Yaxuan had returned from the bathroom, Zhenyuan was the next to have a shower. Dongyu and Mrs. Zhang were both surprised that Zhenyuan had woken up early and was willing to go out. He hardly went out, especially not in the mornings.

"Well thank you for finally taking Zhenyuan out of the house," Mrs. Zhang commented. "Yesterday, he also went out because of you when he was looking for you. You're such a good influence."

"Thank you Mrs. Zhang," Yaxuan said happily. "Let's go." he announced to the other two.

Yaxuan left the house with Zhenyuan and Dongyu, first going to Dongyu's school. Zhenyuan ended up third-wheeling, simply because Yaxuan and Dongyu were talking about the school dance. Although Yaxuan tried his best to include Zhenyuan in the conversation, it was just not possible. Zhenyuan then gave Yaxuan a pat on his shoulder, telling him that it was alright for him to not be included.

Zhenyuan really didn't mind about being included in the conversation, but as he listened to the conversation, he started to get jealous again. He just couldn't imagine Yaxuan slow-dancing with Dongyu. He had to calm himself down...it was just a dance.

When Dongyu arrived, the two boys bid her farewell then continued to walk into the street, now making their way to the shops in the middle of the town.

"Wow that dance sounds like it will be fun." Zhenyuan commented coldly.

"I guess," Yaxuan answered. "I don't know, I'm kind of anxious."

"Why? You're going to be the most handsome boy in the room and you're such a great slow dancer."

Yaxuan turned to Zhenyuan and chuckled. "You think so?"

"Yeah," he answered honestly. "And you're tall, you'll probably look good in your suit, pretty sure every girl will be crushing on you by the end of the night." he rolled his eyes.

"Don't tell me you're jealous again."

"I'm not." he lied. "Come on, I've been telling you to love Dongyu for the longest time and you're finally doing it."

Yaxuan ignored Zhenyuan. He just wasn't sure whether to believe his statement or not with how he was acting. They finally arrived at the shop called Suits Emporium. They walked in and walked over to the glass counter.

"Excuse me," Yaxuan said to the man. "I'm Song Yaxuan. I'm here to collect a suit."

"Oh Song Yaxuan, of course. You ordered it some time ago." the man walked away from the counter. "I have a good feeling your suit will look very dashing on you, you have the body of a model."

"Thank you." he answered and followed the man. The man took a khaki suit wrapped in plastic from one of the hangers. "Here it is, it's a beauty isn't it? Would you like to try it on before taking it home?"

"I really think that will be great," he replied.

The man pointed at a dressing room. "Over there."

"Thank you," Yaxuan then turned to Zhenyuan who was still standing by the counter silently. "I'll be back."

Zhenyuan nodded and watched him disappear. After a few minutes, Yaxuan walked out of the dressing room in the suit. He looked like a model straight out of a magazine as the suit accentuated all his features. Even though he had paired it up with sneakers, he still looked classy.

"Wow! Looks like it was made for him right!?" the man who was at the counter slapped Zhenyuan's elbow for his attention. "He looks so good."

Zhenyuan looked at Yaxuan in awe. He looked so perfect. But the jealousy also increased, he was going to dress this well and dance with Dongyu? It somewhat hurt him.

"Really?" Yaxuan looked at Zhenyuan for a comment.

"Yeah." Zhenyuan replied briefly. Yaxuan's features drooped in disappointment.

"Don't mind him, he's probably jealous you're going to steal his girlfriend in that suit." The man laughed.

Yaxuan forced a smile. "I'll just go change out of this so we can go. Thank you." he returned to the dressing room sadly.

"That wasn't nice." The man told Zhenyuan.

"You don't get it." Zhenyuan sighed.