Chapter 28

3rd Person POV

(Italic = Russian)

"Good Morning Soldier" Zemo said.

"Ready to comply" Y/N answered with no hesitation.

"Two men will walk in trough that door. Attack them" Zemo ordered as he pointed at the door that lead outside. Zemo handed her a dagger to use as a weapon.

Y/N nodded and hid next to the door so that her enemies wouldn't see her.

Soon enough Sam and Bucky walked inside. Bucky looked around. He only saw Zemo with a glass of alcohol in his hand.

"Where's Y/N ?" Bucky asked.

Zemo shrugged.

Y/N ran behind Bucky and jumped on his shoulders. She placed her dagger on his neck, but he was fast enough to catch her hand and prevent her from hurting him.

"Shit" Bucky cursed.

Sam grabbed Y/N from Bucky's shoulder and pulled her off of him.

"Y/N ! What's wrong with you ?!" Sam asked.

"She's a Winter Soldier ! It's because of him !" Bucky said as he pointed at Zemo who smirked.

Y/N got out of Sam's grip and kicked him, which pushed him away from her.

"A little help would be appreciated !" Sam said with a slightly angry tone.

Bucky tried to grab Y/N, but her attacks were too fast.

"It's me ! Stop. It's me" Bucky said trying to get her to stop, but she didn't seem to care.

Y/N managed to make Bucky fall flat on his back. She sat on his chest, knife in hand, ready to stab him. But before she could, she turned around and threw the knife at Sam, who had managed to get close to her. Sam managed to dodge the dagger.

As if things couldn't get any worse, John Walker burst trough the door, screaming.

"You guys are goin-" His sentence was cut short as he looked at the scene in front if him.

Y/N on top of Bucky as she tried to punch his face, Sam trying to get close to her, all while Zemo watched the fiasco.

"What are you guys doing ?" Lemar asked.

Y/N looked at John and Lemar and ran towards them. She began attacking them.

She grabbed John's shield and threw it away from him.

"We need to knock her out !" Bucky explained.

"You couldn't have said that earlier ?!" Sam asked.

Sam grabbed one of Y/N's arms, keeping her from attacking Walker and Lemar.

Y/N punched Sam's arm as if to break it, but Sam let go of her before that could happen.

Y/N continued walking towards Walker and Lemar. She looked at them dead in the eyes. Lemar tried attacking her, but she easily pushed him away.

She grabbed one of Walker's guns and she pointed it at him. Walker raised his hands in the air as if to signal he meant no harm.