Chapter 18

Y/N's POV

I woke up slowly, Steve was laying next to me, he was unconscious. I heard someone walking towards us, it was Tony. He was holding Steve's shield.

"Steve wake up !" I said, shaking him.

He gasped as he got up. Tony gave him his shield.

"You lose this again, I'm keeping it" He joked.

"What happened ?" Steve asked.

"You mess with time, it tends to mess back" Tony answered.

We walked for a little while before we found Thor. He was standing in front of what was left of the compound.

We walked next to him, and we saw what he was looking at.

Thanos, sitting on a rock, waiting.

"What's he been doing ?" Tony asked.

"Absolutely nothing" Thor said.

"Where are the stones ?" Steve asked.

"Somewhere under all this" Tony said referring to what was left of our home.

"At least Thanos doesn't have them" I said trying to look at the bright side.

"Yet" Thor added.

"Let's keep it that way" Steve said.

Lightning hit Thor, his outfit and hair changed and he summoned his weapons.

"Let's kill him properly this time" Thor said.

We walked towards Thanos slowly.

"You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you ? Back to me" Thanos said with a smile.

As Thanos gave his speech as to why he didn't want to eliminate half of life anymore, but everyone, we got in position. We were ready to attack.

Thanos got up and took his weapon. He was ready to fight back.

Thor was the first to attack, he sent lightning blasts on Thanos, but the Titan wasn't hurt in any way.

Steve ran up to me.

"Go find the stones. Thanos can't have them"

I nodded and ran towards the rubble.

"Does anyone have the stones ?" I asked using my earpiece.

"I do" Clint said.

"Can you get it outside ?" I asked.

"I'm trying"

The communication cut off.

When I looked behind me some sort of fire circle appeared. From the circle, T'challa, Shuri and Okoye walked out.

They were back. I would've ran towards them, but now wasn't the time. I had to find Clint and the stones.

After a minute of running, thousands of the circles appeared and out of each of them appeared people who had been blipped.

That meant Bucky was here somewhere.

Thanos's army stopped when they saw our allies. I stopped running, and waited for instructions.

"Avengers, Assemble !" I heard Steve yell.

We all ran towards Thanos's army. Multiple aliens tried attacking me, but one bullet was all it took to stop them. Luckily for me I had lots of ammo and amazing aim.

I ran until I found Clint. He had the gauntlet in his hands.

"Thanks" I said.

He handed me the stones and I ran away.