T W E N T Y - E I G H T

Start from the beginning

" Isa I- " 

I was a different level of pissed and I would deal with them tomorrow.

" your gonna laugh at me too because I'm not as skinny and pretty as I used to be and I'm weak and I can't protect you why do you still want to be with me ?" she cried holding onto my shirt tightly . 

" because Isa I don't see your flaws , your perfect in my eyes doll face " I confessed

" you don't have to lie to me " she said with her head on my chest as I stroked her hair as tears escaped my eyes . 

" I'm not I'm so in love even after all this time . I can't take my eyes off you - your the only reason I'm alive and I'd die for you in an instant . from head to toe your literally a goddess to me and I can't just let you leave me and I don't want you talking like that  sweetness " I confessed . 

She cried even more - I think it was happiness now - I don't know . 

" what are you hiding my love " I whispered in her ear as she blushed deeply . I pulled at the hem of the shirt until she let me lift it up . Isa buried her face in my chest and gasped when I placed my hand on her stomach - sure it wasn't as flat as before it just made her sexier and I'd get to see her work it off 

" what's the problem ?" 

" its all big and soft " 

" you remember our first date when you ate too much and got ashamed because your stomach was poking out a little " I said resting her on the bed on her back and going between her legs and taking off the shirt to reveal her naked top half .  Licking and kissing and leaving hickeys on her stomach " and you remember I told you how much I liked it - how much I loved a your stomach because lying down on hard abs are no fun I like my ladies to be as soft as a pillow . " 

Her face turned red as she smiled . I took off the rest of our clothing and went outside in the pouring rain  . I'm gonna fuck her until she passes out we hadn't done it months - I was starving. 

I stared at her wet body and hair and innocent eyes and my nose bled . sigh . I took her hands off her breast and kissed her again bringing her head closer and closer deepening the kiss by the second. 

My hands wondered down to her sexy ass I loved to squeezed  it , I felt even more appreciative of  it as it was my first time holding it in months , using it grind our body together .

I eased down to her neck as Isa held onto me tightly moaning .

"Shisui " she whispered breathing heavily as I came up from her neck .

" huh "
Isa pulled away from the hugged and got down on her knees my dick in her mouth and staring at me with those big black eyes as I shuddered . In the cold rain my dick felt warm in her mouth . I throat fucked her so hard it she nearly threw up but she kept begging for more and who am I too resist my sexy wife?

" Isa " I said holding onto her hair as my dick twitched in her mouth making me hiss in pleasure , she could tell I close and went straight hitting the base as I cam right down her throat .

Picking her up , I put her on my shoulders making her shift to put  feet in my back and her pussy in my face I started sucking and licking her clit she soaking wet not only with the rain water but her cunt was flowing with juices . I licked up what I could and tongue fucked her making her moan like it was her first time .

" Uhhhhhh fuckkkk Shisui your gonna make mee cummm" she screamed before emptying her juices all over my face  . We met lips as I  put her down and we both dropped down . I put my hand around her neck and she gave me a worried look as I smirked

"Keep your eyes on me "

She nodded slowly as i spread her legs while she laid down on the ground with her  back up.  I rammed myself into her an she screamed , not giving her a chance to adjust I threw one  off her legs over my shoulder and continued to ram into her mercilessly. 

"Shisui fuck " she mumbled fighting to keep her eyes open .

" I'm cold " she said in between moans . I smiled taking down her leg  but still inside her . I hugged her body still hammering into her with my hands around her waist and kissing her neck as she screamed and moaned my name , pretty soon she reached her end but that didn't make me stop , I'm pretty sure the whole village heard her screaming as I fucked her sensitive cunt  even after her release. 

I got up with sloppy strokes and a cold body and pulled out
" all 4 's now doll face " I demanded with a smile .

Whining she did as I asked , I slid back inside her pulling her hair as I stroked .

" shake sum for daddy " I smiled and she did too twerking her  ass making my dick pulse and twitch  .

" uhhh fuck Isa " I hissed before shooting all my cum into her . I pulled out hugging her body tightly as she shivered , I laid down on my back and Isa crawled on top as I kissed her gently .

" do you still love me Isa , do you still want to be with me now and continued raising our family ?" I asked truly I unsure and nervous

She peered into my eyes and smiled .
" Shisui I -would never leave you or the kids no matter what I said , I'm still obsessed with you and love you more than ever " she smiled shivering .

I brought her body to mine and she cuddled up under my neck as I rubbed her back and arms as she drifted off . In the pitch black and pouring rain. 

I brought her inside admiring her beauty and peace and put on our  night clothes and cuddled up with her .

" I'm so sorry about how I treated you Isa I should have paid more attention to you , I didn't notice how much you were suffering and ashamed and it's sad that it had to come to this for me to notice- your my whole world and I took my eyes off you I'm so sorry " I said hugging her tightly .

" it's okay Shisui you got what you have been asking for all these years . And if your happy i am too " she smiled " good night Shisui "

" Isa " I whispered